Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unacceptable 18:11 - Feb 12 with 3430 viewswelwynranger

Peterborough twice who since they beat us in October had only won 2 games before last week and now bottom of the league Barnsley . Just not good enough
Unacceptable on 18:23 - Feb 12 with 3351 viewss1cRanger

Today was utter $hite I agree however we remain 4th (for now) and you never know we might nick a win next time out. Need to sort out the issues quickly however as could see us start to slip out of the playoffs if we continue to play like today.
Unacceptable on 18:36 - Feb 12 with 3274 viewsstevec

There is a touch of the Keith Lemons about us, I’m constantly wondering when we are going to get found out.
Unacceptable on 19:07 - Feb 12 with 3158 viewsdigswellhoop

we were justcvery por hve been for ages
Unacceptable on 19:10 - Feb 12 with 3141 viewsdigswellhoop

we were just very poor have been for a while
Unacceptable on 19:12 - Feb 12 with 3116 viewsT_Block

Knee-jerk reactions without any thought.It beggars belief.So should we drop half the team and sack the manager.
Sport is like that.
This manager is why we are fourth.
Have some respect and use your brain and think little please
Unacceptable on 19:23 - Feb 12 with 3052 viewsLowerloftLad

That performance was nothing short of humiliating,

We have had a great season, I really enjoy watching us play, but you can't even start to defend that s#£t show of a performance.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2022 19:25]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Unacceptable on 19:26 - Feb 12 with 3031 viewsDevonWhite

Unacceptable on 19:10 - Feb 12 by digswellhoop

we were just very poor have been for a while

Have we? We were top of the form table a week ago.
Unacceptable on 19:42 - Feb 12 with 2963 viewsBoston

It was a poor performance, we seemed to be in the training ground.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Unacceptable on 19:58 - Feb 12 with 2895 viewsdavman

Unacceptable on 19:26 - Feb 12 by DevonWhite

Have we? We were top of the form table a week ago.

Seriously, I am not all doom and gloom, but it is true to say that, aside from Reading, WBA and perhaps Cov we have been pretty poor and I am amazed that we have been unbeaten this year.

Hopefully this and last week will be the kick up the jacksee needed.

It was cold, wet, up north, I am still 2hrs from home and an abysmal performance. So "typically QPR" - argggggggh.!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Unacceptable on 20:00 - Feb 12 with 2875 viewsSharpy36

Unacceptable on 19:12 - Feb 12 by T_Block

Knee-jerk reactions without any thought.It beggars belief.So should we drop half the team and sack the manager.
Sport is like that.
This manager is why we are fourth.
Have some respect and use your brain and think little please

How about letting posters let off some steam after watching possibly the worse game in a long while against a team we should be beating.
The players and management have received nothing but praise in recent times so when games like today come around they`re not immune from the occasional criticism. It`s the function of a messageboard to hear from all quaters, not just one sides fluffy account.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Unacceptable on 20:20 - Feb 12 with 2752 viewsStanisgod

Unacceptable on 20:00 - Feb 12 by Sharpy36

How about letting posters let off some steam after watching possibly the worse game in a long while against a team we should be beating.
The players and management have received nothing but praise in recent times so when games like today come around they`re not immune from the occasional criticism. It`s the function of a messageboard to hear from all quaters, not just one sides fluffy account.

correct, praise when its deserved and criticism when its deserved. Peterbro lost at home to PNE today and ive no doubt Barnsley will lose there next one. But win at Millwall and its back on, although that will be a difficult game as will Blackpool. Had some good results lately and tore us at there place.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Unacceptable on 22:12 - Feb 12 with 2504 viewsT_Block

There is a big difference between knee-Jerk rubbish and genuine criticism.That is not 'Fluffy'.
Letting off steam? really-I have seen young mens careers full-apart after seeing knee-jerk crap like that.Just remember football is a confidence game and our players are mostly very young men.

If over many games you have a considered opinion fine.But if you cannot say something positive please leave it out

Did I read in these comments that todays performance was in the worst 10 of all time.

Yep another doozy well considered opinion there......
Unacceptable on 23:38 - Feb 12 with 2321 viewskensalriser

Win at Millwall? That's one of the worst games we could follow today with, excepting Fulham away and we've already played that. Our record at Millwall is abysmal, we even lost 2-0 and got bullied there when we won the title.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Unacceptable on 23:59 - Feb 12 with 2262 viewsQPsyR

What is the fkn point ffs same old same old same old rinse n fkn repeat grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
FFS
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 20:51]

FKA AcidPixie

Unacceptable on 00:39 - Feb 13 with 2210 viewsMiss_Terraces

Unacceptable on 23:59 - Feb 12 by QPsyR

What is the fkn point ffs same old same old same old rinse n fkn repeat grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
FFS
[Post edited 13 Feb 2022 20:51]

It's Vertigo, we're 4th and we're acclimatised to be 16th. The air is thinner up here and we've got dizzy.
Disappointed about the result but we're still ahead of where I thought we'd be so I can't moan too much

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Unacceptable on 00:50 - Feb 13 with 2179 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Unacceptable on 23:38 - Feb 12 by kensalriser

Win at Millwall? That's one of the worst games we could follow today with, excepting Fulham away and we've already played that. Our record at Millwall is abysmal, we even lost 2-0 and got bullied there when we won the title.

Sad but true and it sounds like a miserable experience for our fans every time.However MW said he was angry and let the players know its nowhere close enough to expectations so expect a response right away.
Unacceptable on 04:14 - Feb 13 with 2070 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Unacceptable on 22:12 - Feb 12 by T_Block

There is a big difference between knee-Jerk rubbish and genuine criticism.That is not 'Fluffy'.
Letting off steam? really-I have seen young mens careers full-apart after seeing knee-jerk crap like that.Just remember football is a confidence game and our players are mostly very young men.

If over many games you have a considered opinion fine.But if you cannot say something positive please leave it out

Did I read in these comments that todays performance was in the worst 10 of all time.

Yep another doozy well considered opinion there......

Why don't you show a little respect for other opinions? Some folk have splashed out circa £150 to watch a diabolical performance against a team that are bottom of the table, hadn't won since November and had picked up only 3 points from a possible 30 prior to today. The fact that QPR remain fourth doesn't detract from that and the criticism is justified. If you can't handle it, tough, jog on.

Moreover, statements such as 'our players are mostly very young men' demonstrate that you don't know what you're talking about. Our team is one of the most experienced in the division. Marshall, Barbet, Odubajo, Wallace, Hendrick, Johansen, Dykes, Austin and Gray are no spring chickens and the average age of our team most weeks tends to be around 28. I very much doubt they'll be reading this message board, let alone be affected by comments. And even if they are reading then they need to know that today simply wasn't good enough, not have smoke blown up their arse.
Unacceptable on 12:14 - Feb 13 with 1775 viewsJamesB1979

Unacceptable on 00:39 - Feb 13 by Miss_Terraces

It's Vertigo, we're 4th and we're acclimatised to be 16th. The air is thinner up here and we've got dizzy.
Disappointed about the result but we're still ahead of where I thought we'd be so I can't moan too much

We’re all used to losing, so that’s not the issue. It’s the manner of the losses against sides like Barnsley and Peterborough that aren’t very good. Show some bloody fight and drive. Sideways sideways and repeat.
Unacceptable on 12:21 - Feb 13 with 1749 viewsRangersw12

Unacceptable on 23:38 - Feb 12 by kensalriser

They've only beaten us 3 times since 1989 and our last defeat was 2017
Unacceptable on 13:09 - Feb 13 with 1626 viewsactonman

Unacceptable on 12:21 - Feb 13 by Rangersw12

They've only beaten us 3 times since 1989 and our last defeat was 2017

Oh well that's put the kiss of death on that then ! Roll on Saturday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024