Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? 00:27 - Aug 10 with 4129 viewsKerouac

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 11:37 - Aug 10 with 3429 viewsKerouac

Come on, let's have your vote...or suggest somebody who isn't on the list.

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 11:40 - Aug 10 with 3424 viewswaynekerr55

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 11:37 - Aug 10 by Kerouac

Come on, let's have your vote...or suggest somebody who isn't on the list.

Kerouac
OHL
Dr Winston

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 11:45 - Aug 10 with 3406 viewsonehunglow

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 11:40 - Aug 10 by waynekerr55

Kerouac
OHL
Dr Winston

Me and K would take the gig.
K could run the football side and I would take care of marketing and PR.

Killer team

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 13:24 - Aug 10 with 3370 viewsItchySphincter

Not a bad list there. Sav/Tosh double act could be interesting.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 13:34 - Aug 10 with 3348 viewsKilkennyjack

Ash Williams

Beware of the Risen People

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 16:32 - Aug 10 with 3302 viewsItchySphincter

What about Gustavo Poyet?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 16:35 - Aug 10 with 3295 viewsKilkennyjack

Great to see Graeme Jones name still in the mix, Roberto liked him …

Beware of the Risen People

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:34 - Aug 10 with 3240 viewsdeanscfc

Bielsa. Should be going all out for someone like him (and we should have years ago). Best chance of us gettingback into the Premier league playing the way we like. No ambition in our club though.
Login to get fewer ads

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 18:02 - Aug 10 with 3211 viewspete

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:34 - Aug 10 by deanscfc

Bielsa. Should be going all out for someone like him (and we should have years ago). Best chance of us gettingback into the Premier league playing the way we like. No ambition in our club though.

No matter who if any one replaces our current manager there will be no money to pay him and his staff off and they wont put another Penny into swansea as they dont give fig about us Just D C Untd
Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 18:33 - Aug 10 with 3166 viewsBadlands

Good enough players here bar full backs.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 16:34 - Aug 22 with 2939 viewsKerouac

Bumping this for BryanSwan

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 16:41 - Aug 22 with 2918 viewsMad_Mike

Francesco Guidolin. 👍
Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 16:42 - Aug 22 with 2914 viewscadleigh

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 13:34 - Aug 10 by Kilkennyjack

Ash Williams

Only if he brings Kelly and Pablo with him

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 16:54 - Aug 22 with 2891 viewsBryanSwan

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 16:34 - Aug 22 by Kerouac

Bumping this for BryanSwan

Cheers!
I know Savarese has a Swansea link but I'm surprised he is so popular.
If i could pick someone out of work it'd probably be Adi Hutter, maybe doesn't quite play the 'swansea way' but thought he would be an interesting shout.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 16:55 - Aug 22 with 2883 viewsonehunglow

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 11:40 - Aug 10 by waynekerr55

Kerouac
OHL
Dr Winston

Me and Winston in the same room. It happened once ,long time ago.

I’d work with K as he d put me straight on technical matters .

I could do the HR PR ,marketing and do the warm up too.

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 16:58 - Aug 22 with 2880 viewsKerouac

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 11:45 - Aug 10 by onehunglow

Me and K would take the gig.
K could run the football side and I would take care of marketing and PR.

Killer team

Joking aside, can you imagine the publicity a team lower down the pyramid would get if a group of fans took over the managing and coaching of the team...a club on it's arse could save a fortune and bring a load of fans back to games - they'd turn up just out of curiosity.

Would love to see you do the post match interview after a dust up on the sidelines

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:08 - Aug 22 with 2863 viewsKeithHaynes

It will be Matt Gill if anything happens, which it won’t for now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:10 - Aug 22 with 2856 viewsonehunglow

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:08 - Aug 22 by KeithHaynes

It will be Matt Gill if anything happens, which it won’t for now.

Are we behaving ok today Guv. I’ve been out with Fang and wife

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:14 - Aug 22 with 2835 viewsKeithHaynes

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:10 - Aug 22 by onehunglow

Are we behaving ok today Guv. I’ve been out with Fang and wife

We always take into account results, time of day / night etc. 🥺

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:16 - Aug 22 with 2822 viewsBoundy

Dyche to steady the ship or Toshack

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:19 - Aug 22 with 2812 viewsonehunglow

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:16 - Aug 22 by Boundy

We would be very lucky to get Dychecwho did miracles at Burnley for several seasons

He would take no crap though and that said why he wouldn’t come to us

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:56 - Aug 22 with 2749 viewspencoedjack

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:34 - Aug 10 by deanscfc

Do people really believe the likes of Bielsa or Terry Henry would come to us or we could afford to pay them?
Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 21:28 - Aug 22 with 2606 viewsKeithHaynes

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 17:16 - Aug 22 by Boundy

If he was approached he would think his yearly salary offer was for a week.

He would be a superb appointment though.

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 21:50 - Aug 22 with 2571 viewsmajorraglan

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 16:41 - Aug 22 by Mad_Mike

Francesco Guidolin. 👍

I really think he could do a decent job, but he’s getting on a bit now and may not fancy it.

People like Henry, Bielsa, Dyche are IMHO never going to come to Swansea, it’s not so much the wages as these guys don’t need the cash, it’s more a case of having resources to make changes and an opportunity to prove themselves. If the club is skint, they’d have to operate in a world they know very little about. Can't see Toshack coming back either as Leeds are doing OK and their a Premier League team, it’s a real opportunity for him. Wagner could be a shout, not sure about others.
Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 09:48 - Aug 23 with 2433 viewspete

Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ? on 21:28 - Aug 22 by KeithHaynes

If he was approached he would think his yearly salary offer was for a week.

He would be a superb appointment though.

but as you say he would not come as he would demand money for players and we all know that will not be forth coming with these owners
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024