Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) 19:30 - Sep 11 with 1922 viewswaynekerr55

Any idea where the spark plug is located. I have a McCulloch M40 110 classic but can't find where it is for live nor money.

Edit- plenty of dead grass to rake and reseed before the cold weather strikes!
[Post edited 11 Sep 2022 19:30]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 19:32 - Sep 11 with 1900 viewsCatullus

Any good?

https://www.lsengineers.co.uk/advice-centre/how_to_change_the_spark_plug_on_a_mc

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 19:53 - Sep 11 with 1884 viewstrampie

Ones I've had/got have had a rubber protector over the spark plug.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 20:00 - Sep 11 with 1878 viewsonehunglow

Get wArwicks staff over mun

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 20:05 - Sep 11 with 1877 viewsswan65split

Bedtime watch

FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 21:47 - Sep 11 with 1831 viewsunion_jack

Sorry but I didn’t do McCullochs.

I was strictly a Honda man for mowers.

But now, having moved, I don’t have any lawn at all. Bliss!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 09:18 - Sep 12 with 1761 viewsGixerJack

Not an expert on mowers but my guess would be that the plug cap is the silver L shaped bit at the front (in the middle) of the engine.

Just pull it away to reveal the plug
FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 15:09 - Sep 12 with 1718 viewswaynekerr55

Thanks chums!

FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 17:54 - Sep 12 with 1690 viewsonehunglow

FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 15:09 - Sep 12 by waynekerr55

Thanks chums!

I sent you a text and you've ignore me
Are we no longer a pair

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 21:07 - Sep 12 with 1658 viewswaynekerr55

FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 17:54 - Sep 12 by onehunglow

I sent you a text and you've ignore me
Are we no longer a pair

I've responded mun, both text and WHATSAPP!

FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 09:37 - Sep 13 with 1602 viewsonehunglow

FAO Union Jack (or anyone else with a petrol mower) on 21:07 - Sep 12 by waynekerr55

I've responded mun, both text and WHATSAPP!

Just dug them up.I got a new i phone now.
DMd you

Ive texted some others and got nowt back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024