Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The only question left to consider 04:02 - Jan 5 with 897 viewsRipleys_revenge

In my opinion, the only question worth considering at this point is whether or not Ankersen / SR have the humility and dignity to admit they have made a monumental mistake in appointing Jones. Sadly, I can't see a willingness to ho,d themselves to account at boardroom level being part of the SR play book.

To me the appointment smacks of "look at us, we do things in a quirky, left-field way that no one else could possibly ever think of because we are so clever...look at all my TED talks, books about being great at football administration etc".

There is absolutely zero chance Jones will improve things; as others have said the evidence on the pitch speaks for itself.

On another note, is it just coincidence that there have been no pre-match press conferences put up on the club website for the last few games? Have the club realised how much of a communications disaster this guy is and are trying to limit his exposure to the media?! Because currently everything he says seems designed to further enrage and inflame an already highly toxic situation. Things like "They" instead of "we", "with the greatest respect" followed by deeply disrespectful comments etc etc
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024