Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apathy Park Rangers 21:40 - Feb 14 with 4436 viewsconnell10

From top to bottom. Awful .
[Post edited 16 Feb 2023 8:42]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Apathy on 22:11 - Feb 14 with 3391 viewssevenhoop

Agreed. Almost can’t be bothered to care anymore. I meet all this shit with a metaphorical shrug. And look at Lowe for their second (almost bosingwa sequel) and Tim throughout, Dozzell with passes that come off and he think ha ‘good’ and those that don’t and he thinks ‘so I care?’)just cannot seem to be bothered
Apathy on 22:14 - Feb 14 with 3354 viewsLblock

The apathy around the club used to drive me mad

Then it swallowed me and I’m part of the problem

Too many soft soapers cutting too many clowns at the club too much slack over the years.
You get the club you deserve sometimes

The owners here have thrown the towel in.
Stick a fork in….. we’re done

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Apathy on 22:41 - Feb 14 with 3205 viewsconnell10

Apathy on 22:14 - Feb 14 by Lblock

The apathy around the club used to drive me mad

Then it swallowed me and I’m part of the problem

Too many soft soapers cutting too many clowns at the club too much slack over the years.
You get the club you deserve sometimes

The owners here have thrown the towel in.
Stick a fork in….. we’re done

The fans just seem to accept it , shurg their shoulders say oh well and carry on. We have no fight from the owners , the people put into run the club the manager, the players and the fans . I'm very worried that the club we love is sliding into oblivion.

Apathy on 22:44 - Feb 14 with 3181 viewsPaddyhoops

Man of the match goes to Dozell. By far Sunderland’s most creative player. Hate to call out players but Christ he was dreadful
Apathy on 22:56 - Feb 14 with 3033 viewsDamo1962

Apathy on 22:41 - Feb 14 by connell10

The fans just seem to accept it , shurg their shoulders say oh well and carry on. We have no fight from the owners , the people put into run the club the manager, the players and the fans . I'm very worried that the club we love is sliding into oblivion.

Modern football has just left us behind. We were able to get away with being more amateurish in the past...but not anymore. Obscurity beckons.
Apathy on 23:05 - Feb 14 with 2946 viewsbosh67

I’ve only managed to go 3 times on a friend’s ticket. It’s like a f@cking morgue. Clueless football so no real surprise

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Apathy on 23:26 - Feb 14 with 2818 viewsManinBlack

Exactly how I see it. Our fans seem to meekly accept this garbage. I could not see fans of other comparable clubs accepting this without protests around the ground about the way we are run and the slops dished up on the pitch. It seems like the fans have been dragged into a malaise barely able to muster any sort of fight much like the players.
Apathy on 23:29 - Feb 14 with 2788 viewsmart_Goblin

Utter disgrace.

Getting sick of this bunch.
Yes, there is a few that obviously care (Dunne, Field ,chair but even they are trying to hard and not performing well enough ) but the rest can do one .
As for Laird…anyone see any sign of any injury ?
I might well be proved wrong and he’s got an injury ..but if he’s ducked out again for no real good reason then send him home . I’d rather Ozzy play …and even I can’t believe if just said that .
Login to get fewer ads

Apathy on 23:33 - Feb 14 with 2758 viewsconnell10

Apathy on 23:26 - Feb 14 by ManinBlack

Exactly how I see it. Our fans seem to meekly accept this garbage. I could not see fans of other comparable clubs accepting this without protests around the ground about the way we are run and the slops dished up on the pitch. It seems like the fans have been dragged into a malaise barely able to muster any sort of fight much like the players.

Years ago I fans would not have put up with this shit.

Apathy on 23:36 - Feb 14 with 2729 viewsdachiltern

One word .... s.h.i.t.e.

Possibly one of the worst performances I have seen from a tactically clueless group.
Apathy on 23:38 - Feb 14 with 2722 viewsPunteR

Apathy on 22:44 - Feb 14 by Paddyhoops

Man of the match goes to Dozell. By far Sunderland’s most creative player. Hate to call out players but Christ he was dreadful

He pinged some nice balls about now and then but mostly he just wasn't good enough for this level. He's a L1 or 2 player probably playing for QPR because he's cheap.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Apathy on 23:51 - Feb 14 with 2672 viewsstevec

Fans would have been fuming in years gone by, I do struggle with the apathy around the ground these days.

That said, the people running the show were up front, you knew who they were. If it was down to the players they’d get it in the ear, the manager likewise. You felt and could get things changed.

Nowadays, how can we get rid of a DOF? How can we get rid of a regime behind the scenes who have the full support of the DOF? Who actually even owns and runs the club? There’s no Gregory to shout at, or Bernie. If the owner whoever he is sat next to me at the ground I wouldn’t have a clue who he was.

Any protest is like screaming at a wall. I genuinely fear for the future of this club.
Apathy on 00:20 - Feb 15 with 2613 viewsManinBlack

The long term problem for the club is who will be the fans of the future? We can move to a shiny new ground but once us old boys have been laid to rest what young person today would go and support this club? They won't support us because we have a nice league 1 stadium.

With the Premier league packed with London clubs all with more talented teams and better run in their new grounds what self respecting young lad today would support us instead of any of them? The rubbish on and off the pitch is testament to a club going nowhere and will barely have any fans to watch them.

I look at Glasgow and see a few hundred go to watch Queens Park compared to thousands flocking to the old firm. If you don't compete and merely exist then you don't attract a fan base and ours will dwindle the way we are carrying on. Queens Park finally dropped their amateur status and since turning professional have risen from division 2 to the top of the championship all down to changing their ways.

If QPR don't get out of this apathy the future will be bleak. All the kids will now support Chelsea, Brentford, Fulham, Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham so attracting new supporters to watch us losing all the time will get the club nowhere and they will play to gates of 5,000. A big overhaul is needed.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 0:21]
Apathy on 02:01 - Feb 15 with 2524 viewsFredManRave

I was going to upvote this thread but I just couldn't be bothered.

In fact, i doubt I'll even be bothered to

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Apathy (n/t) on 03:00 - Feb 15 with 2474 viewsQPsyR

Apathy on 02:01 - Feb 15 by FredManRave

I was going to upvote this thread but I just couldn't be bothered.

In fact, i doubt I'll even be bothered to

[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 5:07]

FKA AcidPixie

Apathy on 06:26 - Feb 15 with 2372 viewspaulparker

I’ve been on this MB time after time calling out the board , coaching team , DOF and I’ve said that we need to protest , how many times have I been met with the following
Who would you get
The board bail us out every month
We can’t spend money
Wait till we get an academy
FFP
QPR have always been crap
Etc, etc

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Apathy on 07:20 - Feb 15 with 2239 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Apathy on 06:26 - Feb 15 by paulparker

I’ve been on this MB time after time calling out the board , coaching team , DOF and I’ve said that we need to protest , how many times have I been met with the following
Who would you get
We can’t spend money
FFP
Etc, etc

"Les needs 20 years to turn it round." Still my favourite.
Apathy on 07:42 - Feb 15 with 2184 viewstraininvain

Who would you get
We can’t spend money
FFP
Etc, etc

But a large group on here including you and more importantly our DOF wanted Warburton out after finishing 11th, 9th and 13th. We were underachieving apparently.

Be careful what you wish for!
Apathy on 08:15 - Feb 15 with 2090 viewsbosh67

Who would you get
We can’t spend money
FFP
Etc, etc

I think the academy will be key to our future but do you feel we have the personnel and talent coaching wise to bring the players through?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Apathy on 08:22 - Feb 15 with 2069 viewspaulparker

Apathy on 07:42 - Feb 15 by traininvain

But a large group on here including you and more importantly our DOF wanted Warburton out after finishing 11th, 9th and 13th. We were underachieving apparently.

Be careful what you wish for!

Did you watch Warburtons team from January 2022 ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Apathy on 08:31 - Feb 15 with 2036 viewsstanistheman

Apathy on 22:44 - Feb 14 by Paddyhoops

He was reasonable in the first half, but my oh my what a complete waste of space for QPR in the 2nd. And it took Critchley until the 80th minute to sub him!

The team was so disinterested, especially after Chair missed the penalty (why did he insist in taking it)? He missed his previous one in the penalty shootout against Sunderland.

Field was completely wasted out on the right. Critchley was useless with his team selection and substitutions again. He still think he’s the right man for this job and the problem is the DoF either agrees or the club feels it cannot afford to sack him ( relegation will cost more). Also, the owners have lost interest in trying to run the club or to even look for a more competent DoF or Chief Executive.

I have seen enough and won’t be watching anymore of this rubbish. I will be cancelling my Direct Debit for Season tickets for me and my kid after this season has petered out into relegation to L1.

I can’t even begin to see where our next win will come from.
Certainly not at Middlesbrough or at home to Blackburn.
Apathy on 08:32 - Feb 15 with 2032 viewstraininvain

Apathy on 08:22 - Feb 15 by paulparker

Did you watch Warburtons team from January 2022 ?

Yes and I also watched the preceding two and half years so I knew it was a mistake to make a knee jerk decision based upon 2/3 months of poor performances without our best player and a 5th choice keeper in goal.

Would you accept finishing 11th, 9th or 13th this season?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 8:33]
Apathy on 08:40 - Feb 15 with 1976 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Apathy on 08:32 - Feb 15 by traininvain

Yes and I also watched the preceding two and half years so I knew it was a mistake to make a knee jerk decision based upon 2/3 months of poor performances without our best player and a 5th choice keeper in goal.

The key thing with Warburton is that we now know about what was going on behind the scenes. It was effectively a power struggle, which is not what a club in our position (set fair for the play-offs) needed at that point of the season.

The person with the power won out but it's looking increasingly like a pyrrhic victory.
Apathy on 08:41 - Feb 15 with 1977 viewspaulparker

Apathy on 08:32 - Feb 15 by traininvain

Warburton wasted money on Gray, Hendricks , Sanderson , our performances were pathetic
He is hardly pulling up trees on the coaching staff at West Ham either
I also didn’t see you in complaining about keeping Warburton when Beale was doing a decent job either ,now the one thing that is clear to me which I will admit is this mess we are in is nothing to do with Warburton, Beale, Critchley or whoever has been put in charge of QPR it’s to do with years of miss management from the Board down to the DOF to the coaching staff
Years and years of poor decisions have caused this

Apathy on 08:51 - Feb 15 with 1916 viewsdm97

Apathy on 08:41 - Feb 15 by paulparker

Warburton wasted money on Gray, Hendricks , Sanderson , our performances were pathetic
He is hardly pulling up trees on the coaching staff at West Ham either
I also didn’t see you in complaining about keeping Warburton when Beale was doing a decent job either ,now the one thing that is clear to me which I will admit is this mess we are in is nothing to do with Warburton, Beale, Critchley or whoever has been put in charge of QPR it’s to do with years of miss management from the Board down to the DOF to the coaching staff
Years and years of poor decisions have caused this

Agreed. In any other business Les goes alongside the manager here. Not been LF out until now, but he hired MW, MB and NC. None have worked, for differing reasons, and we are no further along than we were under Ollie. That is his can to carry. Short term appointment to stem the bleeding, root to branch changes in summer. Board have no conviction so doubt it will happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024