Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Missing Players Yesterday 10:54 - Feb 19 with 1823 viewsSaintNick

Salisu, Caleta-Car, Orsic, Adams, Bree, were they all injured or dropped, I haven't seen any news of them

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Missing Players Yesterday on 11:11 - Feb 19 with 1779 viewsRednWight

I think one of commentators said Salisu and Adams injured

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Missing Players Yesterday on 11:30 - Feb 19 with 1742 viewspjt50

Missing Players Yesterday on 11:11 - Feb 19 by RednWight

I think one of commentators said Salisu and Adams injured

Selles himself said that, didn't he? Salisu got a knock in training on Friday. Should we change a winning team for the Leeds game by bringing back him and/or KWP?

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Missing Players Yesterday on 12:34 - Feb 19 with 1669 viewsRon11

Bree not injured but significant in his absence.
Not even on the bench.
Missing Players Yesterday on 13:42 - Feb 19 with 1584 viewskingslandstand1

Missing Players Yesterday on 12:34 - Feb 19 by Ron11

Bree not injured but significant in his absence.
Not even on the bench.

Anything to do with him being a £750k Championship player? Though I didn't think he did too badly against Newcastle and good to have as cover, but KWP getting back to fitness and on bench yesterday, and Perraud now to be a regular starter I'd have thought
Missing Players Yesterday on 20:03 - Feb 19 with 1358 viewssledger

caleta car and orsic spat their dummies out if their b team performance is anything to go by
Missing Players Yesterday on 20:06 - Feb 19 with 1354 viewsSFC_Referee

Adams and Salisu I know we’re injured, but the other 3 I’m not too sure about.
As it’s no surprise that Bree wasn’t playing with KWP being on the bench (although I’d certainly have him over Maitland-Niles) as he was always gonna be playing whilst NJ was in charge due to their previous connections.

Orsic it’s fairly clear hasn’t impressed in training as he didn’t look that amazing when he did get that bit of game time when we first signed him, but the fact that NJ and now Selles as well, haven’t picked him certainly suggests that somethings up.
And it’s similar for CC, although he did look really good for a while so it will be interested to see if he gets selected for the Leeds game and if not, what’s happened as this one’s gotta be something happening off of the pitch for how well he’s played recently
[Post edited 19 Feb 2023 20:21]

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Missing Players Yesterday on 20:34 - Feb 19 with 1285 viewsJimmyMeliaPhD

The squad is pretty big, so someone has to step away. Bree's absence seems exlicable. The C-Car and Orsic sitiation seems to suggest problems we don't know about. A couple of others issing...Edozie and Aribo. Maybe both just dropped?
Missing Players Yesterday on 20:47 - Feb 19 with 1232 viewsButty101

Missing Players Yesterday on 20:34 - Feb 19 by JimmyMeliaPhD

The squad is pretty big, so someone has to step away. Bree's absence seems exlicable. The C-Car and Orsic sitiation seems to suggest problems we don't know about. A couple of others issing...Edozie and Aribo. Maybe both just dropped?

I don’t think Edozie is any where near ready for the first team. He has no end product. I appreciate oImon my own here but iwas glad to see Moi back in the team. Coupled with our best left back, centre back and stu. Armstrong. It looked a solid team

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Login to get fewer ads

Missing Players Yesterday on 21:07 - Feb 19 with 1207 viewsSaintNick

Missing Players Yesterday on 20:47 - Feb 19 by Butty101

I don’t think Edozie is any where near ready for the first team. He has no end product. I appreciate oImon my own here but iwas glad to see Moi back in the team. Coupled with our best left back, centre back and stu. Armstrong. It looked a solid team

I have said the same thing about edozie he needs to get an end product, elyounousi would not have been my first choice but he had a decent game

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024