Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOMPY TOMORROW 14:44 - Apr 26 with 1466 viewsBLEEDRED

Just had a quick look at the tickets for the game and still over 2000 tickets still available. Looks like the fans have given up already!!!
BOMPY TOMORROW on 15:10 - Apr 26 with 1424 viewskingslandstand1

Well they can't mathematically reach even the play offs now!!
BOMPY TOMORROW on 10:32 - Apr 27 with 1160 viewsA1079

I think the Palace game at home was the sense that the players were not up for the fight. Peculiarly, they were at Arsenal but whenever we have played well against a good team we have tended to be dire when facing a team around us. I won't be going because it is 240 miles away and have work, whereas if it had been the weekend I would have gone.

I think most fans have accepted relegation though theoretically we can still avoid it - it is win or bust tonight though and even if we do get a win it is still a long chance but a win will keep the flame flickering a little longer (probably until Sunday when we face Newcastle away - which I am going to!).
BOMPY TOMORROW on 11:01 - Apr 27 with 1130 viewsSaintNick

BOMPY TOMORROW on 10:32 - Apr 27 by A1079

I think the Palace game at home was the sense that the players were not up for the fight. Peculiarly, they were at Arsenal but whenever we have played well against a good team we have tended to be dire when facing a team around us. I won't be going because it is 240 miles away and have work, whereas if it had been the weekend I would have gone.

I think most fans have accepted relegation though theoretically we can still avoid it - it is win or bust tonight though and even if we do get a win it is still a long chance but a win will keep the flame flickering a little longer (probably until Sunday when we face Newcastle away - which I am going to!).

When we played them in 2018 we were in even more a dire position than we are now, yet we still had a full house.

This is a night game so not going to be much of a walk up as you also have to be a member to buy a ticket, so no general sale.

Still not as bad as Bournemouth who seem to struggle to get much more than 10,100 into the ground for most games and have even had less than 10,000 for one game.

If you cant fill a ground with an official capacity of around 11,000 (record attendance set in 2013 of 11, 772) then what hope have they got going forward

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

BOMPY TOMORROW on 21:04 - Apr 27 with 909 viewsbarry_sanchez

BOMPY TOMORROW on 11:01 - Apr 27 by SaintNick

When we played them in 2018 we were in even more a dire position than we are now, yet we still had a full house.

This is a night game so not going to be much of a walk up as you also have to be a member to buy a ticket, so no general sale.

Still not as bad as Bournemouth who seem to struggle to get much more than 10,100 into the ground for most games and have even had less than 10,000 for one game.

If you cant fill a ground with an official capacity of around 11,000 (record attendance set in 2013 of 11, 772) then what hope have they got going forward

We've had poor league form for years, fans want winning football irrespective of league, South Shields for example, its no fun getting hammered for years and years with apathy from the board and terrible decisions also, fans have had a gutful. I'd love to know comparable home records over the last 5 years in the league.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024