Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refunds 13:52 - Sep 3 with 1456 viewsIanSouthstander

After yesterdays totally unacceptable shitshow, the club should immediately refund every fan that made the trip with the cost of the match ticket and the travel.
Alternatively , give free match tickets and travel to an upcoming away fixture.
Just do it.
Refunds on 15:40 - Sep 3 with 1345 viewsChesham_Saint

That would be the decent thing to do.

Tick tock…..

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Refunds on 15:46 - Sep 3 with 1336 viewsericofarabia

At least we didn't stage a full on 1st Fire Drill like Spurs last season or was start of this?
🙄
Refunds on 21:21 - Sep 3 with 1188 viewscocklebreath

I always think this is a bit daft, the fans went for a day out and watch a football match knowing full well this is saints and they could ruin the day

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Refunds on 21:46 - Sep 3 with 1163 viewssledger

Refunds on 21:21 - Sep 3 by cocklebreath

I always think this is a bit daft, the fans went for a day out and watch a football match knowing full well this is saints and they could ruin the day

yeh but you never know they might have a heart,dont ask dont get
Refunds on 13:24 - Sep 5 with 1024 viewsarfurdent

how about refunding my Sky Sports subscription?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Refunds on 15:30 - Sep 5 with 965 viewsfranniesTache

Refunds on 21:21 - Sep 3 by cocklebreath

Yup agree, i've seen saints get stuffed many, many times, but you spend your money, you make the trip and you hope, but don't expect, saints to get something.

The whole "i want my money back" thing is just modern fans being entitled little pricks, they don't ask to pay more when we hammer someone do they?
Refunds on 15:46 - Sep 5 with 941 viewsChesham_Saint

Refunds on 15:30 - Sep 5 by franniesTache

Yup agree, i've seen saints get stuffed many, many times, but you spend your money, you make the trip and you hope, but don't expect, saints to get something.

The whole "i want my money back" thing is just modern fans being entitled little pricks, they don't ask to pay more when we hammer someone do they?

Surely expecting a basic standard of effort isn’t unreasonable?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Refunds on 16:25 - Sep 5 with 920 viewsfranniesTache

Refunds on 15:46 - Sep 5 by Chesham_Saint

Surely expecting a basic standard of effort isn’t unreasonable?

It's not unreasonable but it's probably foolhardy, god alone knows we've all seen saints give up multiple times in the past, but those sh*t games make the good ones better
Login to get fewer ads

Refunds on 16:41 - Sep 5 with 912 viewsIanSouthstander

Refunds on 15:30 - Sep 5 by franniesTache

My original post was written on the morning of the day after getting up at 2am for the trip oop north. So i was still cranky from being deprived of so much sleep.
I can assure you that i'm no modern day fan, and have also witnessed drubbings , too numerous to mention.
I can accept that sometimes we'll get the team selection wrong and that at times we'll get beaten by a better team. Thats football.
What i can't accept was the clueless performance especially the shambolic defending. I can't accept the teams mental weakness and i certainly can't accept the dismal capitulation we saw on saturday.
I've had a couple of days to reflect on matters.... and i still want my fcuking money back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024