Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Etherington given the job permanently 16:18 - Nov 16 with 1198 viewsDaniel

https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2023/november/head-coach-appointed/
Etherington given the job permanently on 17:00 - Nov 16 with 1168 viewsthrillseeker

Not happy with appointment but will support ME in his efforts to ensure we are successful
Etherington given the job permanently on 17:36 - Nov 16 with 1151 viewsdurham_exile

Not surprised with this appointment.

As I said now he can take the U's to Edgeley Park and come back with all three points.

Good luck to ME if he gets thing right then this squad of players is good enough to achieve promotion.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Etherington given the job permanently on 17:53 - Nov 16 with 1144 viewsburnsieespana

Congratulations Matty and good luck.
Just keep picking up points starting on Saturday.
Personally think this might be a good appointment.
Obviously Crawley saw so.ething in him and when they didn't give ME what had been promised his integrity kicked in and he left them
We should never forget Jim Smith had no experience when he joined us as player manager and neither did Parky so maybe the wheel.of fortune has turned again!
Etherington given the job permanently on 20:47 - Nov 16 with 1065 viewswessex_exile

In a results-based business, you can't argue with 10 points out of 12 (and let's be honest, we really should have won the last one too). Same squad, same formation, same tactics, but for whatever reason he's got the U's performing in a way that Ben Garner for the most part couldn't. It would have been a brave chairman anywhere to ignore that record from a caretaker.

I applaud his appointment, but he's got a very tough test on Saturday for his first outing as the official Head Coach. I'm sure if we come up short there will be those that immediately jump on his and Robbie's back with "hah! I told you so". But, I'll be there to give him my support, as will I expect many hundred's of others.

Up the Matty Etherington U's!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Etherington given the job permanently on 21:51 - Nov 16 with 1039 viewsCrashBandicoot

Hopefully he'll get a good result and push the club up the table from here. Hopefully he'll be given backing to bring in reinforcements to tighten up the defence and more lively in attack this January as well.

Poll: Who would you like as next Us head coach

Etherington given the job permanently on 12:40 - Nov 17 with 942 viewsbwildered

Already got his feet under the table, played like a BG team last Saturday, team united, substitutions and play too slow, with the same excuses in the post match.
Been lucky up to now, got a lot to prove given faith the Chairman has given.
Seems somewhat lazy appointment. If he is still here at Easter, must be out of the bottom six.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Etherington given the job permanently on 21:28 - Nov 17 with 866 viewsRSCOSWORTH

It wasn't the appointment I was hoping for or one that I think the club needs right now but he will get my full support, just like previous Col U managers/coaches. I think we didn't need to be so hasty in making this appointment and should've kept him as interim coach for longer. Mullins, alongside Tisdale, got 12 points from his eight matches as interim coach and we know how well that turned out.

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024