Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I follow video 22:59 - Jan 13 with 808 viewsBlue4U2

How come when there were no Premier league 3pm kick-offs today, we were not offered any U's video?
I follow video on 23:14 - Jan 13 with 796 viewsdurham_exile

Sadly Blue our game kicked off at 3pm and that is the reason.

Games within EFL or PL cannot be broadcast in the UK if they are played at 3pm.

However if you are viewing abroad then you can stream live.

Unfortunately there are no plans to change this ridiculous rule.

Tuesday or Friday evening games are ok to view though.

Durham_exile

I follow video on 23:22 - Jan 13 with 795 viewswessex_exile

Rules are no live stream at 3pm on a Saturday unless it’s an international break, or if your ISP confirms that you’re overseas.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

I follow video on 08:43 - Jan 14 with 744 viewsbwildered

Don’t forget EFL games go to Sky next season, so no Ifollow streaming will be available, and although the usual 3 o’clock kick off is protected more D1 and D2 games to allocated to other days and time slots.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

I follow video on 10:13 - Jan 14 with 733 viewsTheOldOakTree

OMG, week in, week out I’ve been watching the U’s live, totally oblivious to the fact that I can only do so because I’m in la République.

That’s proper shite for UK based Exiles.

3pm Saturday doesn’t matter to all the parasites getting rich off of the game, they happily move games to suit themselves, but when it’s something that would benefit the punters it’s a different story.

It makes sod all difference to attendances, that’s obvious for the fact that it hasn’t affected mid-week games. Never mind exiles, how many elderly or ill people who can’t get to matches on a Saturday? Each one could be chipping in £10 to watch their team. It’s madness.

This is 2024, it’s a different world to the 1970’s everything else in life is on tap 24/7 and football should be the same.

I’m guessing that people must be using VPN’s anyway?

Liberté, égalité, fraternité
I follow video on 10:32 - Jan 14 with 724 viewswessex_exile

I follow video on 10:13 - Jan 14 by TheOldOakTree

OMG, week in, week out I’ve been watching the U’s live, totally oblivious to the fact that I can only do so because I’m in la République.

That’s proper shite for UK based Exiles.

3pm Saturday doesn’t matter to all the parasites getting rich off of the game, they happily move games to suit themselves, but when it’s something that would benefit the punters it’s a different story.

It makes sod all difference to attendances, that’s obvious for the fact that it hasn’t affected mid-week games. Never mind exiles, how many elderly or ill people who can’t get to matches on a Saturday? Each one could be chipping in £10 to watch their team. It’s madness.

This is 2024, it’s a different world to the 1970’s everything else in life is on tap 24/7 and football should be the same.

I’m guessing that people must be using VPN’s anyway?

Liberté, égalité, fraternité

It isn’t 100% clear, but I think this means the iFollow stream will still be available for those overseas?

Domestic Streaming
From the 2024/25 season onward, this agreement makes more matches available to stream and will effectively replace the current Sky Sports EFL red button coverage and the EFL’s domestic streaming option provided via iFollow and club streaming services. Domestic streaming audio services will remain alongside existing audio-visual arrangements for international audiences via iFollow and club streaming services

https://yellowsforum.co.uk/threads/end-of-ifollow.9471/

Edit: one other thing to add - travel! With more U’s games televised, particularly the ‘big’ games and/or local derbies, bear in mind they’ll either be early or late kick-offs, which almost certainly will impact attendances.
[Post edited 14 Jan 10:36]

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

I follow video on 09:08 - Jan 16 with 634 viewsBlue4U2

I follow video on 23:14 - Jan 13 by durham_exile

Sadly Blue our game kicked off at 3pm and that is the reason.

Games within EFL or PL cannot be broadcast in the UK if they are played at 3pm.

However if you are viewing abroad then you can stream live.

Unfortunately there are no plans to change this ridiculous rule.

Tuesday or Friday evening games are ok to view though.

So it seems it's the time of day rather than whether PL are taking place, unless international break.

The rules are so petty...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024