Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steven Davis retires! 17:45 - Jan 25 with 1057 viewsSFC_Referee

Sure had one hell of a career as I’m sure many on here have some fond memories or him and all the great games he played for the saints!

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/pxNa9phb6jW7s5hw/?mibextid=WC7FNe
[Post edited 25 Jan 20:10]

Poll: Should Russel Martins be sacked if we don’t win playoffs

Steven David retires! on 18:52 - Jan 25 with 985 viewsBuggalugs

Is that Craig’s brother?

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Steven David retires! on 19:21 - Jan 25 with 958 viewsSaintNick

Steven David retires! on 18:52 - Jan 25 by Buggalugs

Is that Craig’s brother?

Typo its is Seven Davis and sad to hear he is retiring but he has had a long and distinguished career so I hope he enjoys his retirement

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Steven David retires! on 20:04 - Jan 25 with 911 viewskingslandstand1

Steven David retires! on 19:21 - Jan 25 by SaintNick

Typo its is Seven Davis and sad to hear he is retiring but he has had a long and distinguished career so I hope he enjoys his retirement

I'm sure he'll have more of an affinity to Rangers, but I'd love to think he will always have a soft spot for us, we certainly do for him!!
Steven David retires! on 10:30 - Jan 26 with 766 viewsTimSaint

Steven David retires! on 19:21 - Jan 25 by SaintNick

'Typo its is Seven Davis'

Enough said really !! :-)

TimSaint

Steven David retires! on 11:17 - Jan 26 with 751 viewsfranniesTache

Steven David retires! on 20:04 - Jan 25 by kingslandstand1

I'm sure he'll have more of an affinity to Rangers, but I'd love to think he will always have a soft spot for us, we certainly do for him!!

Pretty sure he still has a house in Hampshire, my brother was actually good mates with him and the times i met him he seemed a really sound bloke, very down to earth and not what you'd think a professional footballer would be like at all.

In terms of his time playing at Saints he reminded me of the old Lawrie signings, an old head with a lot of experience who wasn't ever going to be a "star" but was probably pound for pound the best signing we made of that era.

Lots of similarities for me between Case and Davis as Saints signings
Steven David retires! on 12:27 - Jan 26 with 718 viewsSaintNick

Steven David retires! on 10:30 - Jan 26 by TimSaint

'Typo its is Seven Davis'

Enough said really !! :-)

I wondered if anyone would spot this, of course he really played number eight for us

Steven David retires! on 12:27 - Jan 26 with 716 viewsSaintNick

Steven David retires! on 11:17 - Jan 26 by franniesTache

Pretty sure he still has a house in Hampshire, my brother was actually good mates with him and the times i met him he seemed a really sound bloke, very down to earth and not what you'd think a professional footballer would be like at all.

In terms of his time playing at Saints he reminded me of the old Lawrie signings, an old head with a lot of experience who wasn't ever going to be a "star" but was probably pound for pound the best signing we made of that era.

Lots of similarities for me between Case and Davis as Saints signings

Spot on

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024