Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting FA Cup 18:41 - Mar 17 with 705 viewskernow

If you’re a Manc.
Have always wanted the team that knocked out Saints to win the trophy. Can’t remember how many times that happened!? Maybe there was one exception.
Anyway tough luck Liverpool reserves. Bad officiating probably cost them, fact checking welcome.
Well done Cov. Be interesting watching them at St Mary’s
Interesting FA Cup on 20:47 - Mar 17 with 593 viewsButty101

Why would you want the team that knocks us out to win it? I find that odd. Tbh it’s another boring competition that just the big clubs win

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Interesting FA Cup on 21:13 - Mar 17 with 567 viewsSouthamptonfan

I was pleased to see Liverpool get knocked out. Last thing we need is that lot winning it all with all their plastics everywhere. However, as I have said many times, the cups are dead and the PL is dead. The same teams win it year after year. No point being in it unless you're one of the top clubs. The draw worked our perfectly for a money making Manc derby in the final.
[Post edited 17 Mar 21:14]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Interesting FA Cup on 21:43 - Mar 17 with 527 viewskingslandstand1

I actually enjoyed the Utd game and there was a lot of excitement, as in, it could have gone either way, and I cheered when that 4th goal went in as certainlydid not expect it!
Ok, geared up for a Manc derby final, but you never, Coventry could do it. Let's hope so, and against Utd
Interesting FA Cup on 22:09 - Mar 17 with 507 viewshedgeend61

Interesting FA Cup on 21:13 - Mar 17 by Southamptonfan

I was pleased to see Liverpool get knocked out. Last thing we need is that lot winning it all with all their plastics everywhere. However, as I have said many times, the cups are dead and the PL is dead. The same teams win it year after year. No point being in it unless you're one of the top clubs. The draw worked our perfectly for a money making Manc derby in the final.
[Post edited 17 Mar 21:14]

So was I, the thought of them winning the quad was giving me sleepless nights.

Not for the decent, knowledgeable scousers from the Merseyside area, they're sound, the plastics who have never even been to a game from all round the Country ringing up radio stations and talking absolute horsesh1te. Embarrassing.
Interesting FA Cup on 22:14 - Mar 17 with 487 viewsSouthamptonfan

Interesting FA Cup on 22:09 - Mar 17 by hedgeend61

So was I, the thought of them winning the quad was giving me sleepless nights.

Not for the decent, knowledgeable scousers from the Merseyside area, they're sound, the plastics who have never even been to a game from all round the Country ringing up radio stations and talking absolute horsesh1te. Embarrassing.

Exactly my thoughts. I hope Man City or Arsenal win the league too. Just so many Liverpool plastics all over the place, can't stand it.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024