Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin Should Not Face Selection Dilemma as Walker Peters Returns 09:05 - Mar 20 with 700 viewsSaintsNews

Russell Martin Should Not Face Selection Dilemma as Walker Peters Returns 20th Mar 2024 09:01
Southampton fans will have been heartened this week after seeing pictures of Kyle Walker Peters back in full training with the Saints squad with 10 days still remaining before the next game, but Russell Martin should not have any tricky decisions to make. 9

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Russell Martin Should Not Face Selection Dilemma as Walker Peters Returns on 09:54 - Mar 20 with 647 viewssaintwizzler

Fast forward to Good Friday

Walker-Peters Left Back
Harwood-Bellis Right Back

You KNOW it’s going to happen.

I just hope Che Adams doesn’t get injured playing for Scotland between now and then.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Russell Martin Should Not Face Selection Dilemma as Walker Peters Returns on 10:06 - Mar 20 with 632 viewsButty101

Russell Martin Should Not Face Selection Dilemma as Walker Peters Returns on 09:54 - Mar 20 by saintwizzler

Fast forward to Good Friday

Walker-Peters Left Back
Harwood-Bellis Right Back

You KNOW it’s going to happen.

I just hope Che Adams doesn’t get injured playing for Scotland between now and then.

Who needs Grizzly Adams when you have

Super
Super Seko,
Super
Super Seko,
Super
Super Seko
Super Seko Mara

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Russell Martin Should Not Face Selection Dilemma as Walker Peters Returns on 15:59 - Mar 20 with 495 viewsPatfromPoole

I think I can see a theme emerging for post-mortem articles on this site this summer.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Russell Martin Should Not Face Selection Dilemma as Walker Peters Returns on 17:34 - Mar 20 with 452 viewsRon11

Russell Martin Should Not Face Selection Dilemma as Walker Peters Returns on 15:59 - Mar 20 by PatfromPoole

I think I can see a theme emerging for post-mortem articles on this site this summer.....

Possibly one along the lines of 'why didn't they offer the job to Daniel Farke?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024