Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GD 16:18 - Apr 13 with 840 viewssaint22

Just noticed how inferior ours is compared to others above us
I bet that does for us even if we get close
GD on 11:37 - Apr 14 with 613 viewsSaintNick

I have a sinking feeling that we are going to miss out on automatic promotion on goal difference

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

GD on 15:12 - Apr 14 with 547 viewssaint22

GD on 11:37 - Apr 14 by SaintNick

I have a sinking feeling that we are going to miss out on automatic promotion on goal difference

I think exactly the same
our very poor goals to shots ratio is going to come back to bite us

We should have bought in a finishing coach a long time ago
GD on 07:53 - Apr 15 with 502 viewsmushinexile

I have been saying so all season. The better teams have outscored us for months. If we miss out, it will be our goal keeping, even more than our finishing that will be to blame.
GD on 11:49 - Apr 15 with 456 viewssaint22

GD on 07:53 - Apr 15 by mushinexile

I have been saying so all season. The better teams have outscored us for months. If we miss out, it will be our goal keeping, even more than our finishing that will be to blame.

Both
GD on 12:18 - Apr 15 with 445 viewsTimSaint

GD on 07:53 - Apr 15 by mushinexile

You do realise we are the 2nd top scorers in the league ?
This means that we must have other issues !!

That said, we still have this inability to kill teams off when we are on top. The likes of Adams and A Arm should have scored a minimum of 7 more goals each this season - especially when you see some of the chances they have missed.

Everyone needs to step up for our run in and that includes the defence and keeper doing their jobs too.

TimSaint

GD on 20:38 - Apr 16 with 386 viewssaint22

GD on 12:18 - Apr 15 by TimSaint

That said, we still have this inability to kill teams off when we are on top. The likes of Adams and A Arm should have scored a minimum of 7 more goals each this season - especially when you see some of the chances they have missed.

Everyone needs to step up for our run in and that includes the defence and keeper doing their jobs too.

doing our best tonight COYS
GD on 15:50 - Apr 20 with 152 viewssaint22

GD on 12:18 - Apr 15 by TimSaint

Again
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024