Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All round positive night ffs!! 22:17 - Nov 27 with 3851 viewskropotkin41

I am very surprised by the number of negative comments on here tonight.

So, we are deep in the sh*t, we already knew that didn't we?

I for one never imagined that Harry would come in and wave a magic wand and we'd suddenly become Barcelona.

1. Clean sheet away in the rain, Up North, on a Tuesday.
2. Loads of effort all round.

Very definitely something to build on:

24 games left: W8 D8 L8 and we'll have 37pts...... granted it might not be enough this season, but it was last time around.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

All round positive night ffs!! on 22:18 - Nov 27 with 3144 viewsqueensparker

+1
All round positive night ffs!! on 22:19 - Nov 27 with 3125 viewstinhead

+45

Puny God!

All round positive night ffs!! on 22:21 - Nov 27 with 3099 viewsbosh67

Agree on this. Conditions were dreadful up there and we were a lot more organised and aggressive. We've got to forget about the table and so have the players. We are 3 wins from mid table with 24 games to play. We have some good players and a very good manager, finally.

The main thing is that Loftus Road has to become a fortress and a cauldron, starting on Saturday. Villa will be up after a win, we have to put them on their ars*s again.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

All round positive night ffs!! on 22:25 - Nov 27 with 3057 viewsQPRBrian

Good to hear the Harry Redknapp Blue and White Army chants already, down to us all to follow that up and more on Saturday. Renewed optimism now.
All round positive night ffs!! on 22:26 - Nov 27 with 3048 viewsstevec

Absolutely. Really pleased with the defence tonight and Green pulled off the kind of close in reflex save that Cesar struggles with.
Add that to a central midfield that for once showed it could get up and down the pitch, all we are lacking is a decent striker.
Well done Harry, just need to get behind them on Saturday even if they fall behind.

All round positive night ffs!! on 22:28 - Nov 27 with 3036 viewsJuzzie

I'm pleased with the point. Sunderland are a bit rocky but we are worse so we have no 'right' to think we'd win.

All round positive night ffs!! on 22:40 - Nov 27 with 2992 viewsstansleftfoot

We've matched them for possession and chances, we've defended five corners, we closely marked at dead ball situations, Cisse is frustrating because he has no sense of things not being possible so anything within his imagined realm of possibility he will hit quickly and as hard as possible, he got a header and two shots away. One day they will go in, it's agony waiting but we started to create chances and we've started preventing them....a massive step forward.....let Loftus Road push these players to the next step...a 2-0 win versus Villa...it's well within reach.
A well supported QPR at Loftus Road and can keep a clean sheet are pretty unbeatable. Good Result!
All round positive night ffs!! on 22:42 - Nov 27 with 2977 viewskysersosaqpr

+37

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Login to get fewer ads

All round positive night ffs!! on 22:47 - Nov 27 with 2953 viewsCHUBBS

Its a new beginning under a manager who's football credentials are there for all to see.I can't wait for Saturday now and will support our team no matter what as long as they play their hearts out.
HR has got a good habit of making footballers play to their maximum so i'm expecting a good run of wins over the new year.I'm 75% happy we'll get out of this mess.
All round positive night ffs!! on 22:50 - Nov 27 with 2934 viewsQPR1882

The bit where you say lots of effort all round,does that include Cisse ?

Because if you did include Cisse in that i must have missed something when my stream frooze. Because all i saw the lazy shite do was sulk around and put about as much effort into tonights game as i did, and i was sitting on a couch with a beer and a large bag of golden wonder crisps.
All round positive night ffs!! on 22:51 - Nov 27 with 2916 viewsbosh67

24 games left

W10 D4 L10 = 39 points. May just be enough

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

All round positive night ffs!! on 22:54 - Nov 27 with 2895 viewsCHUBBS

All round positive night ffs!! on 22:50 - Nov 27 by QPR1882

The bit where you say lots of effort all round,does that include Cisse ?

Because if you did include Cisse in that i must have missed something when my stream frooze. Because all i saw the lazy shite do was sulk around and put about as much effort into tonights game as i did, and i was sitting on a couch with a beer and a large bag of golden wonder crisps.

He looked interested 1st half but was a mere spectator after the break.
He decided to hide out on the left wing for some reason,may be he's low on confidence.Certainly not the type who you'd want beside you in the trenches.
Anyhow he'll be gone come Jan imo but HR will kid a few goals out of him in the mean time.
All round positive night ffs!! on 23:05 - Nov 27 with 2847 viewsQPR_Nippon

Yep, we've got to remember, it's not Christmas that we need to be outside the relegation zone, it's mid-May.

We defended well tonight. Also really encouraged by the way we dominated midfield for long spells. If there's frustration it's again that we didn't create the number of clear-cut chances we should have given the control we had, and also that we didn't take those few chances when they came. It's really criminal that we are left with one fit centre forward - one of the biggest mistakes Hughes made.
All round positive night ffs!! on 23:15 - Nov 27 with 2802 viewsDaiHo0p

All round positive night ffs!! on 23:05 - Nov 27 by QPR_Nippon

Yep, we've got to remember, it's not Christmas that we need to be outside the relegation zone, it's mid-May.

We defended well tonight. Also really encouraged by the way we dominated midfield for long spells. If there's frustration it's again that we didn't create the number of clear-cut chances we should have given the control we had, and also that we didn't take those few chances when they came. It's really criminal that we are left with one fit centre forward - one of the biggest mistakes Hughes made.

Helgs scored for cardiff again tonight..
All round positive night ffs!! on 23:27 - Nov 27 with 2764 viewsWatfordR

24 games left, I'd prefer to think we approach all games as win or bust. 12 wins & 12 defeats would see us safe. Forget about draws.
All round positive night ffs!! on 23:29 - Nov 27 with 2759 viewstom007

good performance and just the start .
get dj back in january and maybe 1 other striker and a defender and i think we will pick up a fair few points until then and once january comes kick on from there and we will be ok judging by tonights performance.
All round positive night ffs!! on 23:32 - Nov 27 with 2745 viewsheadhoops

All round positive night ffs!! on 22:26 - Nov 27 by stevec

Absolutely. Really pleased with the defence tonight and Green pulled off the kind of close in reflex save that Cesar struggles with.
Add that to a central midfield that for once showed it could get up and down the pitch, all we are lacking is a decent striker.
Well done Harry, just need to get behind them on Saturday even if they fall behind.

What he said - only real negative remains Cisses lack of firm and confidence

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

All round positive night ffs!! on 23:50 - Nov 27 with 2725 viewsQPR1882

All round positive night ffs!! on 23:15 - Nov 27 by DaiHo0p

Helgs scored for cardiff again tonight..

Always could score in the championship
All round positive night ffs!! on 00:34 - Nov 28 with 2674 viewsTacticalR

I think Sunderland are something of a benchmark team for us. Last season they beat us home and away, without playing brilliantly. Tonight we matched them and came away with a point.

Air hostess clique

All round positive night ffs!! on 00:44 - Nov 28 with 2667 viewsBklynRanger

We showed things tonight that can beat teams far better than Sunderland. That's a farcical comment to many but it's the truth when you look at the players. This club and this team is not Mark Hughes nor the style of play that his inflexible style demanded.

During the last 10 minutes Redknapp seemed to act like a manager who knows he needs to preserve confidence more than anything.

We will beat 3 or 4 teams in the top 8, I'd put money on it.
All round positive night ffs!! on 00:49 - Nov 28 with 2661 viewsSonofNorfolt

Trouble is S'land were there for the taking tonight, a couple of wins already under our belt and I'm sure we would have.
All round positive night ffs!! on 04:13 - Nov 28 with 2584 viewsjohnjo1

Only positive I got home.
All round positive night ffs!! on 06:54 - Nov 28 with 2516 viewsYorkRanger

For me it was a good start. Harry has only been with the team a couple of days but already our shape looked better and we were well organised and moved the ball around well. Sure there are things to work on - our final ball could be improved and we lacked a bit of bite up front.

Disciplined performance and a good effort by one or two have been (rightly) subject to some criticism on here.

A win Saturday and it will have been a very good week.
All round positive night ffs!! on 07:20 - Nov 28 with 2478 viewsE7Ranger

All round positive night ffs!! on 06:54 - Nov 28 by YorkRanger

For me it was a good start. Harry has only been with the team a couple of days but already our shape looked better and we were well organised and moved the ball around well. Sure there are things to work on - our final ball could be improved and we lacked a bit of bite up front.

Disciplined performance and a good effort by one or two have been (rightly) subject to some criticism on here.

A win Saturday and it will have been a very good week.

I watched it on a feed and thought we looked so much better. Shape, energy, bite and some very good passing. If one of those efforts had found the net we'd all be jumping around feeling great I'm sure. H knows we have good players and he'll get them playing better and better I'm sure. If we can beat Villa I think this could be the turning point and don't forget other teams will implode and feel the heat if we get a decent run together. I think he can turn it around I really do. Great point.
All round positive night ffs!! on 07:50 - Nov 28 with 2417 viewsblacky200

I said at the beginning of the season that the team looked like a mid-table side and last night I think we saw the beginngs of that type of team. Like everyone else I thought our shape and desire was better and our passing much more decicive. We just lacked a bit of ruthlessness in the final third. Even when RG went in goal I still felt much more confident that we would keep a clean sheet than I have. A point away from home now lets ramp it up and make Loftus Road the place to pick up the wins.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024