Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Haim 15:05 - May 9 with 12023 viewsKevinPR

IanJTaylor ‏@IJTaylor81 1m
Tal Ben Haim has joined Ryan Nelsen's @torontofc on loan until June 30th #QPR
Ben Haim on 19:16 - May 9 with 2397 viewsPey

Playing him one weekend and send him on loan next thats dodgy from Harry
Ben Haim on 19:37 - May 9 with 2376 viewsYorkRanger

Ben Haim on 19:01 - May 9 by Suffolk

I don't understand this one. If Ben Haim has a future at the club it would make sense to let him get a bit of match practice and forge an understanding with his team mates. We have some good individuals that need to be formed into a team. The earlier the better.

Yes but no one knows at this stage who the team mates will be...
Ben Haim on 19:49 - May 9 with 2361 viewsessextaxiboy

Maybe Harriman was down to play this one anyway .

I hope so .
Ben Haim on 20:23 - May 9 with 2346 viewsderbyhoop

Strange move. TBH contract only runs till June 30. Have we seen the last of him?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ben Haim on 20:48 - May 9 with 2316 viewskensalriser

why is this strange? He can increase hit fitness levels and be back for pre-season.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Ben Haim on 21:21 - May 9 with 2276 viewsRangersAreBack

1 swallow doesn't make a spring. I for one won't shed a tear for BH.
Ben Haim on 22:57 - May 9 with 2203 viewsSpiritofGregory

Good riddance to Ben Haim. One average game and QPR fans think that he should be given a new deal - my God our fans are easily pleased.
Ben Haim on 23:18 - May 9 with 2198 viewsderbyhoop

Ben Haim on 20:48 - May 9 by kensalriser

why is this strange? He can increase hit fitness levels and be back for pre-season.

But he'll be out of contract (again). Are they going to do a deal with him, which won't be as easy if he's in Toronto OR is he being shown the door early.
If the former, then 7 weeks in the MLS won't do much harm.
If the latter, it gives us a clue to club policy re player contracts.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Ben Haim on 23:31 - May 9 with 2190 viewsNorthernr

Good. See ya.

Suspect I'll be saying that a lot this summer.
Ben Haim on 11:13 - May 10 with 2087 viewsJonDoeman

Ben Haim on 23:31 - May 9 by Northernr

Good. See ya.

Suspect I'll be saying that a lot this summer.

Prefer you were saying it to the man he replaced Saturday ........

It Is What It Is !!

Ben Haim on 11:15 - May 10 with 2075 viewsmerovingian

He's one of Premier League best.

Cycledelic

Ben Haim on 10:41 - May 13 with 2020 viewsJonDoeman

Yesterdays events have shown this to be a mistake, he had a great game at RB v Arsenal, he's a proper defender unlike that Portuguese pillock!

It Is What It Is !!

Ben Haim on 10:45 - May 13 with 2002 viewssimmo

Ben Haim on 10:41 - May 13 by JonDoeman

Yesterdays events have shown this to be a mistake, he had a great game at RB v Arsenal, he's a proper defender unlike that Portuguese pillock!

No it doesnt. He's an awful player that only looked good in comparison to the rest of the squad as he was putting in a modicum of effort to try to secure a contract.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ben Haim on 10:47 - May 13 with 1995 viewsTHEBUSH

Ben Haim on 10:41 - May 13 by JonDoeman

Think we have enough experience in our squad for next season.
Ben Haim ain't going to make any difference in the Championship, he's past his sell by date.
Ben Haim on 11:01 - May 13 with 1978 viewsJonDoeman

Ben Haim on 10:45 - May 13 by simmo

No it doesnt. He's an awful player that only looked good in comparison to the rest of the squad as he was putting in a modicum of effort to try to secure a contract.

I still think he might get a contract, although I can't work out this loan.
Been quite impressed every time I've seen him play for us. Looks a hard bastard prepared to put a shift in and willing to defend properly, my kind of player. You obviously don't rate him though! ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Ben Haim on 11:06 - May 13 with 1879 viewsJamie

Ben Haim on 11:01 - May 13 by JonDoeman

Been quite impressed every time I've seen him play for us. Looks a hard bastard prepared to put a shift in and willing to defend properly, my kind of player. You obviously don't rate him though! ;)

As said on the previous page, he got outmuscled by Walcott...

As much as I like Walcott, anyone outmuscled by him has no business in football.
Ben Haim on 11:10 - May 13 with 1872 viewssimmo

Ben Haim on 11:01 - May 13 by JonDoeman

If Ben Haim is the answer, the question is - what fat ex chelsea player is a complete c*nt that we shouldnt sign as long as we have a hole in our arse?

Also he looks a bit like an Israeli version of my uncle, and he's a knob too.

Ben Haim on 11:12 - May 13 with 1872 viewsJonDoeman

Ben Haim on 11:06 - May 13 by Jamie

As said on the previous page, he got outmuscled by Walcott...

As much as I like Walcott, anyone outmuscled by him has no business in football.

Don't recall the incident Jamie, I'm sure he didn't 'bottle' the challenge though eh!
I thought he was our best player in that match, unlike his replacement yesterday

It Is What It Is !!

Ben Haim on 11:13 - May 13 with 1866 viewsJonDoeman

Ben Haim on 11:10 - May 13 by simmo

If Ben Haim is the answer, the question is - what fat ex chelsea player is a complete c*nt that we shouldnt sign as long as we have a hole in our arse?

Also he looks a bit like an Israeli version of my uncle, and he's a knob too.

Fair enough!

It Is What It Is !!

Ben Haim on 15:24 - May 13 with 1816 viewsJonDoeman

Shouldn't single Jose out, Fabio was absolute shit as well when he came on. As is Traore. Not an ounce of defensive nous in any of them.

It Is What It Is !!

Ben Haim on 15:33 - May 13 with 1798 viewsQPR_John

Ben Haim on 19:01 - May 9 by Suffolk

I don't understand this one. If Ben Haim has a future at the club it would make sense to let him get a bit of match practice and forge an understanding with his team mates. We have some good individuals that need to be formed into a team. The earlier the better.

I thought the hope was a good number of the current players will not be with us next season.
Ben Haim on 22:41 - May 13 with 1744 viewsJamie

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/article/2013/05/13/toronto-fc-put-players-notice-m

Ben-Haim hasnt agreed a deal with Toronto yet. A deal was agreed between both clubs prior to the MLS transfer deadline but there is no guarentee he will ever actually sign for them.
Ben Haim on 14:29 - May 24 with 1634 viewsJonDoeman

HARRY Redknapp insists Tal Ben-Haim could still be offered a new deal at QPR.

The Israeli international has made just two Premier League starts since joining Rangers on a short-term deal in January, and has been shipped out on loan to MLS side Toronto until the end of June when his contract in W12 expires.

However, boss Redknapp says the former Chelsea defender could still be at Loftus Road next season.

He said: “We've not decided yet. I don't think he's made his mind up what he wants to do.

“He's a good pro, a good lad and has been good around the club. I like him. He's the right type of player.”

Read more: Fulham Chronicle http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-qpr/2013/05/23/ben-haim-offered-qpr-life

It Is What It Is !!

Ben Haim on 15:14 - May 24 with 1572 viewssimmo

Imagine if we had centre backs of Dunne, Bramble and this chump. I would be cancelling that season ticket straight away!

Ben Haim on 18:14 - May 24 with 1506 viewsderbyhoop

TBH is out of contract in the Summer. He's an OK defender who could fill either full back position or play CB. He's unlikely to be offered big money to come back. If the aim is to unload a significant number of players before August, having some one flexible and low paid nust be worth consideration.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024