Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bruno Fernandes 12:22 - Jan 2 with 1756 viewssolent_toffee

Signed for United last January, has scored 15 penalties so far.

How long would it take Saints or Everton to get that many pens? 4-5 seasons maybe?

Staggering. Just as well we have VAR.
Bruno Fernandes on 12:39 - Jan 2 with 1735 viewsButty101

Var didn’t stop pogba tripping over his own feet last night for a penalty.
Even with var saints get few penalties. We did get a lucky one at Brighton but then should of had a stonewall one at Fulham for handball.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Bruno Fernandes on 13:08 - Jan 2 with 1699 viewskingslandstand1

Bruno Fernandes on 12:39 - Jan 2 by Butty101

Var didn’t stop pogba tripping over his own feet last night for a penalty.
Even with var saints get few penalties. We did get a lucky one at Brighton but then should of had a stonewall one at Fulham for handball.

Surely not implying "big 6" bias are you??
Bruno Fernandes on 13:55 - Jan 2 with 1664 viewscocklebreath

I watched replays of Pogba tripping himself up and the commentators saying it’s deffo a penalty and thought we were watching a different incident

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Bruno Fernandes on 14:25 - Jan 2 with 1635 viewssolent_toffee

Bruno Fernandes on 13:55 - Jan 2 by cocklebreath

I watched replays of Pogba tripping himself up and the commentators saying it’s deffo a penalty and thought we were watching a different incident

As much as Gary Neville is a decent pundit, he shouldn’t be anywhere near a United game, it’s like MUFCTV. Same with Spitty for the Liverpool games (or Everton ones for that matter).
Bruno Fernandes on 15:31 - Jan 2 with 1591 viewskingslandstand1

Bruno Fernandes on 14:25 - Jan 2 by solent_toffee

As much as Gary Neville is a decent pundit, he shouldn’t be anywhere near a United game, it’s like MUFCTV. Same with Spitty for the Liverpool games (or Everton ones for that matter).

If you did that you'd hardly see the pair of them on tv at all with the number of times they get the big TV slots!
Bruno Fernandes on 21:12 - Jan 2 with 1441 viewsBlue

Anybody remember that pen they got last season, when he actually fouled the opposition player, but went down holding his 'wrong' leg, squealing like a pig?

The amount of penalties them and Liverpool have been given in the last two seasons, is ridiculous, it's not a coincidence.

Leicester get a surprising amount as well.

Still stood in the Kippax

Bruno Fernandes on 22:53 - Jan 2 with 1385 viewshedgeend61

Man Utd have had 19 penalties awarded in the season and a half since VAR came in.
The same amout as Everton, Palace, West Ham, Burnley and Sheff Utd put together over the same period.

In the 5 previous seasons 14-19, Man Utd were awarded 18 in total over a five year period.

https://www.myfootballfacts.com/premier-league/all-time-premier-league/premier-l

VAR will probably receive a winners medal if they go on win the PL.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 22:54]
Bruno Fernandes on 09:13 - Jan 3 with 1291 viewssolent_toffee

Bruno Fernandes on 21:12 - Jan 2 by Blue

Anybody remember that pen they got last season, when he actually fouled the opposition player, but went down holding his 'wrong' leg, squealing like a pig?

The amount of penalties them and Liverpool have been given in the last two seasons, is ridiculous, it's not a coincidence.

Leicester get a surprising amount as well.

Fernandes is quickly becoming my most hated PL player. He gets away with murder every game, proper cheating snide. Against Everton and Saints this season it was almost as though he had a pass to commit as many fouls as he liked. I’d be amazed if he were to ever get a second yellow and get sent off.

As for Liverpool and United, I think the FA and Sky would love it if they were to battle it out for the title, it’s ideal for the armchair, telly clapping customers as opposed to supporters.
Login to get fewer ads

Bruno Fernandes on 10:01 - Jan 3 with 1241 viewsChesham_Saint

Bruno Fernandes on 09:13 - Jan 3 by solent_toffee

Fernandes is quickly becoming my most hated PL player. He gets away with murder every game, proper cheating snide. Against Everton and Saints this season it was almost as though he had a pass to commit as many fouls as he liked. I’d be amazed if he were to ever get a second yellow and get sent off.

As for Liverpool and United, I think the FA and Sky would love it if they were to battle it out for the title, it’s ideal for the armchair, telly clapping customers as opposed to supporters.

Sorry Toffs, your usually reliable insights into the game are being clouded by referring to one team as “United”. Try as I might, I cannot recall ANY of the players you’ve named playing for Newcastle, Leeds or West Ham.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Bruno Fernandes on 10:20 - Jan 3 with 1231 viewssolent_toffee

Bruno Fernandes on 10:01 - Jan 3 by Chesham_Saint

Sorry Toffs, your usually reliable insights into the game are being clouded by referring to one team as “United”. Try as I might, I cannot recall ANY of the players you’ve named playing for Newcastle, Leeds or West Ham.

Haha, it must be from coming from the area. Liverpool are the shite, Man United, are United or the Mancs. City, despite there being many other City’s, will always be City.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 11:46]
Bruno Fernandes on 10:30 - Jan 3 with 1219 viewsChesham_Saint

Bruno Fernandes on 10:20 - Jan 3 by solent_toffee

Haha, it must be from coming from the area. Liverpool are the shite, Man United, are United or the Mancs. City, despite there being many other City’s, will always be City.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 11:46]

Thank you for clarifying Toffs, I begin to comprehend the northern vernacular now.

As for “armchair telly clapping customers” please feel free to use the southern shorthand of “plastic tvvats” or, in extremis, just “tvvats”. I find it saves a lot of time.

Bruno Fernandes on 10:34 - Jan 3 with 1208 viewsRon11

Bruno Fernandes on 09:13 - Jan 3 by solent_toffee

Fernandes in the Saints game stood out as the player on the pitch doing the most whining, diving and fouling. It was clear Romeu was itching to give a the coont a good kicking, but his levels of restraint are up these days as he probably knows he's a referee target.

On another subject, I read somewhere that Bob Carolgees is considering making a comeback with 'Jamie' Carragher.....
Bruno Fernandes on 10:52 - Jan 3 with 1193 viewsChesham_Saint

Bruno Fernandes on 10:34 - Jan 3 by Ron11

Fernandes in the Saints game stood out as the player on the pitch doing the most whining, diving and fouling. It was clear Romeu was itching to give a the coont a good kicking, but his levels of restraint are up these days as he probably knows he's a referee target.

On another subject, I read somewhere that Bob Carolgees is considering making a comeback with 'Jamie' Carragher.....

Having someone’s fist up his arse would explain his squeaky high-pitched voice.

Bruno Fernandes on 10:22 - Jan 5 with 1044 viewsRon11

Bruno Fernandes on 10:52 - Jan 3 by Chesham_Saint

Having someone’s fist up his arse would explain his squeaky high-pitched voice.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024