Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have been SCREAMING FOR MONTHS! 17:41 - Jan 11 with 1015 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

WHY? Should I be FORCED to watch TV adverts with - small children being beaten & abused - the horrible images filmed by RSPCA of how others treat their "so called pets " - Animals being caught in snair traps - Donkeys being whipped to carry large loads uphills when the state of their poor legs anyone can see their in pain?  why do I have to watch When the advert messages are so upsetting and very CLEAR?

......... COVID-19 !   I have been SCREAMING  For months - for the powers that be - To fill our screens FOR EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY  ---  24/7 with images of a variety of patient on Ventilators  - Gasping to breath ... With small children in distress - Grandparents warning - this could be you! 

In my opinion - this is the only way - to get across how serious this really is!
Can you imagine How ANGRY I am to learn that apparently some thicko organization - Has prevented from this happening ---- and the only few images that we have seen - Have all been smuggled out undercover -- Can anyone verify that this is correct please?

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

I have been SCREAMING FOR MONTHS! on 17:56 - Jan 11 with 980 viewsBerber

I think that a nightly slot on the news following one unit over a few weeks would be a useful reminder for most people. It only needs to be a couple of minutes with a quick update from one of the staff saying what has happened and what it is like.

Regarding the animal cruelty ads, yes, it is unnecessarily distressing, but you have the option to complain to the advertising standards authority.
I have been SCREAMING FOR MONTHS! on 23:49 - Jan 12 with 767 viewsdarthvader

I have been SCREAMING FOR MONTHS! on 17:56 - Jan 11 by Berber

I think that a nightly slot on the news following one unit over a few weeks would be a useful reminder for most people. It only needs to be a couple of minutes with a quick update from one of the staff saying what has happened and what it is like.

Regarding the animal cruelty ads, yes, it is unnecessarily distressing, but you have the option to complain to the advertising standards authority.

Its FAR more entertaining on HERE though

keep the faith coyr

I have been SCREAMING FOR MONTHS! on 19:40 - Jan 13 with 576 viewsScoot

I have been SCREAMING FOR MONTHS! on 23:49 - Jan 12 by darthvader

Its FAR more entertaining on HERE though

Its because it makes the gvnt look incompetent. All the other issues you point out are caused by individuals. Covid got worse by mismanagement by Boris and the buffoons.

Poll: Should NJ go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024