Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If youre wondering about loony le tissier 18:52 - Aug 2 with 1850 viewsPoirot

hes still knee deep in spreading misformation and believing any old tosh on social media. He had that vile racist Trevor Sinclair on his 'Im a paid GETTR influencer) yesterday. Le Tissier clearly has no morals and didnt do his 'research' with the convicted drink driver who racially abused a police officer during arrest calling him a 'white c*nt'

the fallen legend continues his freefall into oblivion.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 18:54]
If youre wondering about loony le tissier on 21:48 - Aug 2 with 1691 viewshedgeend61

Nobody on here's interested, you boring dribbling Queen.

Life's far too short, try getting a life instead of stalking, you may get a knock on the door
If youre wondering about loony le tissier on 10:07 - Aug 3 with 1534 viewsNumber_58

I think you should have let this one go a long time ago mush. On the official Bonkers Scale, you and Le Tiss are currently neck and neck.
If youre wondering about loony le tissier on 13:59 - Aug 3 with 1426 viewssledger

Still a saints legend so take a hike
If youre wondering about loony le tissier on 14:22 - Aug 3 with 1406 viewsdwayne_dibley

calling someone white these days is really getting to be an issue

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

If youre wondering about loony le tissier on 15:34 - Aug 3 with 1346 viewsPoirot

Luv it reeling them in and 'stalking' someone on 'social media' thats a new one.

Look at these poor people still holding le tissiers plum tree shaker despite him being a deranged nutjob.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2022 15:42]
If youre wondering about loony le tissier on 16:15 - Aug 3 with 1306 viewsDellHero_Would

If youre wondering about loony le tissier on 15:34 - Aug 3 by Poirot

Luv it reeling them in and 'stalking' someone on 'social media' thats a new one.

Look at these poor people still holding le tissiers plum tree shaker despite him being a deranged nutjob.

Here’s a question for you, and I’ll say this politely. How many times have you been “asked” to “Foxtrot Oscar”? When you’ve taken the time to work out the answer, perhaps the penny drops. Good luck.

Poll: Wearing a mask

If youre wondering about loony le tissier on 19:52 - Aug 3 with 1234 viewsPoirot

If youre wondering about loony le tissier on 16:15 - Aug 3 by DellHero_Would

Here’s a question for you, and I’ll say this politely. How many times have you been “asked” to “Foxtrot Oscar”? When you’ve taken the time to work out the answer, perhaps the penny drops. Good luck.

Kiss me Hardy
If youre wondering about loony le tissier on 21:24 - Aug 3 with 1179 viewsBicester_North

If youre wondering about loony le tissier on 15:34 - Aug 3 by Poirot

Walk round Southampton with a loud hailer, you’ll be able to achieve your mission of letting many more people know how much you know about Le Tissier’s life and activities.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024