Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let us all hope. 08:21 - Feb 17 with 1001 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Graham Potter feels that he will be able to put out a weakened side - thinking that " against the bottom side "- that he can rest certain players.,and muck up his formation so much so that his players will be in disarray. Rubén Sellés
on the other hand - has a blank sheet to start with , he could put out a very attacking positive formation " Having a right go " starting on the front foot , pressing every ball , with energy and commitment .
What a lift for everyone , if we nicked a win - when realistically Saints supporters will be fearing a thumping .......... what a boost it will have - when we are facing a 6 pointer at Leeds next week !. If on the other hand he goes to Stamford Bridge thinking to " park the bus " , trying to gain a point, I feel that WE WILL be looking at thumping, this is the compleatly the wrong attitude ...... but feel our players will have lots to proove - and put in a Man City display.                                                                         COYS
[Post edited 17 Feb 2023 9:16]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Let us all hope. on 08:45 - Feb 17 with 939 viewskernow

Who's Jesse?
Let us all hope. on 09:14 - Feb 17 with 886 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Let us all hope. on 08:45 - Feb 17 by kernow

Who's Jesse?

Jesse - replace with Rubén Sellés ... sorry senior moement.

I wrote this post a few days ago !! lol .
[Post edited 17 Feb 2023 9:20]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024