Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interview with our owners, board and leaders - Tonight 19:11 - May 30 with 1096 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/23557095.southampton-fc-dragan-solak-kraft-ank

Hopefully it will be posted somewhere, when the recording is released. Will be interesting to hear what they say.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Interview with our owners, board and leaders - Tonight on 20:10 - May 30 with 992 viewsPatfromPoole

This will be where all the blame is put on Semmens and Steele, particularly for the appointment of Selles.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Interview with our owners, board and leaders - Tonight on 23:53 - May 30 with 850 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://archive.ph/nUmfb

[Post edited 31 May 2023 4:26]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Interview with our owners, board and leaders - Tonight on 01:23 - May 31 with 813 viewsChesham_Saint

Cretinous Saps.

Ok let Ralph go. But Not mid season. Find an adequate replacement. And they go for Jones. Metaphorically, they should be shot.

Beyond useless.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Interview with our owners, board and leaders - Tonight on 06:42 - May 31 with 737 viewssaintwizzler

Interview with our owners, board and leaders - Tonight on 23:53 - May 30 by Southamptonfan

https://archive.ph/nUmfb

[Post edited 31 May 2023 4:26]

Christ that is awful.

On a different planet.

“I just thought it’s going to be great fun,” Solak says of his motivation. “I thought I was going to be a passive investor but as I become more active, I love it. In the Championship I might have more happy weekends.”

The Championship is a tough, tough league.
Dragan and his pals are in for a shock.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Interview with our owners, board and leaders - Tonight on 07:10 - May 31 with 720 viewsTripleNiemi

Aside from the author possibly misinterpreting what was said or how the piece has been written, this makes it appear that these three are treating the whole ‘Southampton FC’ thing as a game in itself. When I said we were a FIFA 2023 PS5 game in another thread I don’t think I was far from the truth.

Unbelievable…….

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Interview with our owners, board and leaders - Tonight on 08:44 - May 31 with 604 viewsWinchesterExile

So they didn’t keep in touch with the club enough and Nathan Jones didn’t handle the media very well. That’s why we were bottom of the Prem by some considerable distance! What an absolute f*ucking joke. These f*uckwits haven’t got a clue and are either lying or wilfully blind.

I have zero faith in them to get it right st the moment.

SACK THE BOARD

Also, where were the hard hitting questions from the Echo?
Interview with our owners, board and leaders - Tonight on 09:19 - May 31 with 586 viewsRon11

Interview with our owners, board and leaders - Tonight on 08:44 - May 31 by WinchesterExile

So they didn’t keep in touch with the club enough and Nathan Jones didn’t handle the media very well. That’s why we were bottom of the Prem by some considerable distance! What an absolute f*ucking joke. These f*uckwits haven’t got a clue and are either lying or wilfully blind.

I have zero faith in them to get it right st the moment.

SACK THE BOARD

Also, where were the hard hitting questions from the Echo?

The Echo questions were probably vetted by the board and anything that was too controversial for their reputation was filtered out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024