Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 things I took from watching Goztepe v Saints 08:06 - Jul 16 with 867 viewsPatfromPoole

1. No VAR. Nice to watch a game and not have to wait for the inevitable review after a goal is scored. Is going to be a treat this season.

2. Goalkeeper. We need to sign one. Quickly.

3. The uncertainty. Our best players out there were Alcaraz and Lavia. Difficult to get optimistic about the new season when the likelihood is that both of those will be gone in the next few weeks. Leaving a gaping hole.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 3 things I took from watching Goztepe v Saints on 08:20 - Jul 16 with 834 viewssaint22

And McCarthy has been coaching Bazunu judging by the near post goal!!! Ffs
Top 3 things I took from watching Goztepe v Saints on 08:23 - Jul 16 with 822 viewsdirk_doone

What's happened to Sulemana? He was brilliant against Liverpool in our final game of the season and I left St Mary's looking forward to seeing him and Amo-Ameyaw tearing Championship defences apart.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Top 3 things I took from watching Goztepe v Saints on 08:37 - Jul 16 with 792 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 things I took from watching Goztepe v Saints on 08:23 - Jul 16 by dirk_doone

What's happened to Sulemana? He was brilliant against Liverpool in our final game of the season and I left St Mary's looking forward to seeing him and Amo-Ameyaw tearing Championship defences apart.

He will be in the permanent ear of his agent, I suspect….

Top 3 things I took from watching Goztepe v Saints on 09:26 - Jul 16 with 733 viewsdirk_doone

Top 3 things I took from watching Goztepe v Saints on 08:37 - Jul 16 by PatfromPoole

He will be in the permanent ear of his agent, I suspect….

At least we'll keep Amo-Ameyaw this season as we won't be able to sell hm for a decent fee until he's 18.

Top 3 things I took from watching Goztepe v Saints on 09:35 - Jul 16 with 715 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 things I took from watching Goztepe v Saints on 09:26 - Jul 16 by dirk_doone

At least we'll keep Amo-Ameyaw this season as we won't be able to sell hm for a decent fee until he's 18.

Shouldn’t he be at school??

Top 3 things I took from watching Goztepe v Saints on 09:54 - Jul 16 with 681 viewsIfonly

Goalkeeper? Their first half keeper Lis made a great save and organised his defence well, maybe we could sign him...
Top 3 things I took from watching Goztepe v Saints on 10:00 - Jul 16 with 669 viewsdirk_doone

4. The fake factoids from the SFC offical commentator, trying to big up Göztepe. "When they were in the 5th division, they were getting bigger gates than some clubs in the Turkish Süper Lig",

Were there really Süper Lig clubs getting fewer than 900 fans at their games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024