Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton After Hojbjerg ! Cash Or Swap Deal to Bring Ex Saint Home ? 09:40 - Jan 24 with 848 viewsSaintsNews

Everton After Hojbjerg ! Cash Or Swap Deal to Bring Ex Saint Home ? 24th Jan 2020 09:36
Everton's latest transfer pursuit could be Pierre Emille Hojbjerg according to the press, but if this latest rumour is true could Saints do a swap deal rather than straight cash for reportedly £35 million. 15

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Everton After Hojbjerg ! Cash Or Swap Deal to Bring Ex Saint Home ? on 09:51 - Jan 24 with 831 viewsSonicBoom

I'd rather let Romeu go than Hojbjerg. PEH does a job and my issue with him was not that he isn't a decent player just that when we play him, JWP and Romeu we lack variety.
As for Schneiderlin well Everton fans can't wait to see the back of him so he clearly isn't the player he was - so other than the fact he's an ex-Saint, why would we want him?
Everton After Hojbjerg ! Cash Or Swap Deal to Bring Ex Saint Home ? on 09:56 - Jan 24 with 819 viewssolent_toffee

Everton After Hojbjerg ! Cash Or Swap Deal to Bring Ex Saint Home ? on 09:51 - Jan 24 by SonicBoom

I'd rather let Romeu go than Hojbjerg. PEH does a job and my issue with him was not that he isn't a decent player just that when we play him, JWP and Romeu we lack variety.
As for Schneiderlin well Everton fans can't wait to see the back of him so he clearly isn't the player he was - so other than the fact he's an ex-Saint, why would we want him?

Schneiderlin is on 100k a week so I think that rules that one out.

Unless of course he is willing to take a big pay cut, which based on his quite frankly often cowardly performances in the past couple of years, I doubt very much.

Would love to see him back at Saints though.
Everton After Hojbjerg ! Cash Or Swap Deal to Bring Ex Saint Home ? on 10:42 - Jan 24 with 761 viewssaint22

Everton After Hojbjerg ! Cash Or Swap Deal to Bring Ex Saint Home ? on 09:51 - Jan 24 by SonicBoom

thats a massive downgrade and we dont have the squad to be letting anyone go!
Everton After Hojbjerg ! Cash Or Swap Deal to Bring Ex Saint Home ? on 11:40 - Jan 24 with 672 viewsChesham_Saint

No. Way.

Solent Toffee has seen Schneiderlin first hand Recently and he’s clearly a busted flush. So that’s a big fat No From me.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Everton After Hojbjerg ! Cash Or Swap Deal to Bring Ex Saint Home ? on 12:36 - Jan 24 with 618 viewssaint22

Everton After Hojbjerg ! Cash Or Swap Deal to Bring Ex Saint Home ? on 11:40 - Jan 24 by Chesham_Saint

No. Way.

Solent Toffee has seen Schneiderlin first hand Recently and he’s clearly a busted flush. So that’s a big fat No From me.

Plus 35m for PEh is fine if we reinvest it immediately in areas we so desperately need, midfield being one though so its a bit of a pointless transaction
Plus the cash will head straight to Gaos chinese account and we will be lacking depth further
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024