Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! 08:50 - Mar 20 with 687 viewsSaintsNews

If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! 20th Mar 2020 08:47
With suggestions that people should sing Happy Birthday To You or other songs to time their recommended 20 seconds, Saints fans have a perfect song to use. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! on 10:26 - Mar 20 with 629 viewsthis_charming_man

Cortese whoooooo whoooo
He comes from italy
He practices good sanitary

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! on 11:45 - Mar 20 with 565 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

I think what you are doing for your club is brilliant Nick. I know you already have 6 or 7 Pompey songs in your repertoire, but what's the harm in having another one eh? It's just a shame you have so little songs about your own club. Maybe with the help of this web- site, you could write some more so that by the end of the year you have 3 or 4.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! on 12:18 - Mar 20 with 552 views1teeminants

If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! on 11:45 - Mar 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

I think what you are doing for your club is brilliant Nick. I know you already have 6 or 7 Pompey songs in your repertoire, but what's the harm in having another one eh? It's just a shame you have so little songs about your own club. Maybe with the help of this web- site, you could write some more so that by the end of the year you have 3 or 4.

This is from someone Who supports a team who’s main song is

Ner ner ner
NEr ner ner
Ner ner ner
Ner ner ner ner ......

Ner ner ner
Ner ner ner er

Ner ner ner ner ner ner ner

Portsmuffff ......

Repeat 100 times with drum

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! on 12:44 - Mar 20 with 531 viewsIngskneeslide

If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! on 11:45 - Mar 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

It’s ‘so few’ not ‘so little’ you illiterate nonce
If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! on 13:08 - Mar 20 with 503 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! on 12:44 - Mar 20 by Ingskneeslide

It’s ‘so few’ not ‘so little’ you illiterate nonce

So little time to explain this to you.

How do you know I'm a nonce? You have so little info on me. My guess is you do a bit of noncing on the side and are fascinated by it.

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! on 13:53 - Mar 20 with 487 viewsfranniesTache

If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! on 13:08 - Mar 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

How do you know I'm a nonce? You have so little info on me. My guess is you do a bit of noncing on the side and are fascinated by it.

Are you scabbing the WHO guidelines yet?
If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! on 15:40 - Mar 20 with 444 viewsIngskneeslide

If You All Hate Pompey Wash Your Hands !!! on 13:08 - Mar 20 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

You’re on here so much I’ve been able to build a good character profile of you and it screams sexual degenerate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024