Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha 09:40 - May 12 with 1326 viewsSaintNick

Roy Hodgson is moaning that Zha whose brother was allegedly "'a general' in a criminal gang believed to be involved in shootings, stabbings and violent street battles over territory."

Was bullied by nasty middle class Jack Stephens and of course that son of a queens counsel James Ward Prowse

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/roy-hodgson-praises-wilfried-zaha-for-keeping-coo

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 09:50 - May 12 with 1297 viewsRon11

Hodgson comes across as a kindly old gentleman, but he's actually a grumpy old bastard.
Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 10:20 - May 12 with 1240 viewssaint22

Did he mention Zaha's flailing legs akimbo penalty 'win'?
Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 10:27 - May 12 with 1230 viewsdirk_doone

Hodgson, along with Brendan Rodgers and Dean Smith, manages one of the 3 worst teams in the league for diving and cheating.

Zaha spent the whole game trying to con the referee into giving cards to our players. But, he was obviously a bit afraid of Stephens and Ward-Prowse, which was quite funny., I saw Ward-Prowse laughing at Zaha when he was whingeing to the ref after one of his dives.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 11:19 - May 12 with 1175 viewsTimSaint

I loved it when the cheating little cvnt got wound up at St Mary's yet again.

I was begging him to clap the ref and get sent off again, after he got booked.

Great to see JWP and Stephens winding him up after his booking and I did think he would bite once again. Good work lads. Zaha would have been sent off for sure, if the game was played for an extra 10 mins.

TimSaint

Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 11:30 - May 12 with 1165 viewsTimSaint

Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 10:20 - May 12 by saint22

Did he mention Zaha's flailing legs akimbo penalty 'win'?

He also left his leg in when Vest tried to tackle him close to the edge of our box - hoping to get Vest sent off, when it would have been easier for Zaha to go round him and shoot. Vest was given a yellow for his challenge.

I had a feeling there would be some altercations involving Zaha and even called it in the prematch thread !! :-)

TimSaint

Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 09:27 - May 13 with 908 viewsRon11

Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 11:30 - May 12 by TimSaint

He also left his leg in when Vest tried to tackle him close to the edge of our box - hoping to get Vest sent off, when it would have been easier for Zaha to go round him and shoot. Vest was given a yellow for his challenge.

I had a feeling there would be some altercations involving Zaha and even called it in the prematch thread !! :-)

Vestergaard had a good laugh at the referee over that one as well...
Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 09:40 - May 13 with 895 viewsBerber

Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 10:27 - May 12 by dirk_doone

Hodgson, along with Brendan Rodgers and Dean Smith, manages one of the 3 worst teams in the league for diving and cheating.

Zaha spent the whole game trying to con the referee into giving cards to our players. But, he was obviously a bit afraid of Stephens and Ward-Prowse, which was quite funny., I saw Ward-Prowse laughing at Zaha when he was whingeing to the ref after one of his dives.

Zaha, like Grealish likes to draw players to him and play for fouls. Like many, he trails a leg into a challenging player to get the free kick. If a player is going to get a kick given against, they might as well put a bit on the player anyway.

I can understand Hodgeson getting upset about it, without Zaha being effective, Palace are relegation fodder. I think it is OK for him to have a grumble, who doesn't get a bit miffed when they don't get what they want? But I think it is OK for Stevens or anyone else to have a go. That is how football has always been.
Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 10:36 - May 13 with 850 viewsTimSaint

Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 10:27 - May 12 by dirk_doone

I see your 3 and raise you another 3 !!

Liverpool - in Salah they have the Olympic Champion of divers, plus with the likes of Mane and a few others, they have to be well up there.

Tottenham - in Son as we all know so well, they have the biggest diving cvnt in London, drops to the floor at the slightest touch, plus he went down crying and stayes down for about 3 minutes, after a flailing hand accidentally touched his face !! Kane is good at it too, as is Moura, Lamella, Bale etc etc. Danny Rose perfected it too, a good 5 or 6 seasons back.

Man Utd - We all know the penalty given against us at OT this season was a dive and the player himself said it wasn't a penalty, but the sheer number of penalties they get each season demonstrates their diving ability to a tee.

If you want a laugh regarding diving, just google 'Allardyce Laughing At Chico Flores' an absolute Classic !!

TimSaint

Login to get fewer ads

Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 12:40 - May 13 with 784 viewsMattFinish

What Hodgson meant is he was disappointed that the ref didn't fall for Zaha's cheating diving
Hodgson Moaning We Bullied Zaha on 14:29 - May 13 with 695 viewsNewdawn2014

is his brothers lifestyle relevant ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024