Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scotland 16:01 - Jun 14 with 870 viewsSaintNick

A disappointment if you are a Scotland fan, but they just dont have the class to do much in this competition, how could Steve Clark prefer Lynden Dykes a run of the mill player from QPR to Che Adams

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Scotland on 16:05 - Jun 14 with 852 viewsChesham_Saint

To be fair, they were a tad unfortunate. On the other hand, you could have finished your sentence with the word “class”...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Scotland on 16:07 - Jun 14 with 843 viewsdwayne_dibley

thought it was a remake of Carry on Scotland, kept waiting to see Sid James come on

second goal was really funny

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Scotland on 16:16 - Jun 14 with 830 viewsDorsetIan

Yes, couldn't fault their endeavour, just lacked quality and Czech only had to bide their time and wait for their chances.

England should be disappointed if they don't beat both of them convincingly.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Scotland on 17:48 - Jun 14 with 741 viewsNYC_Saint

Outside of Robertson I don’t think any of the Scottish team would get in the England team or maybe even the squad. Shame Armstrong was pulled off I thought he was starting to link up with Che a bit and their best chance to get back into it.
Scotland on 09:37 - Jun 15 with 566 viewsBuenosSaint

Scotland on 17:48 - Jun 14 by NYC_Saint

Outside of Robertson I don’t think any of the Scottish team would get in the England team or maybe even the squad. Shame Armstrong was pulled off I thought he was starting to link up with Che a bit and their best chance to get back into it.

I thought both Armstrong and Adams did well and probably showed enough to start against England.

But, yes would be poor if England don't tonk them. Only a decent corner, free kick or cross from Robertson could put a spanner in the works.

Poll: The Long Future

Scotland on 08:37 - Jun 17 with 444 viewsstmichael

If Tierney is fit Armstrong seems to be benched..
Not sure why Clarke does not seem to rate him as he has been outstanding for us in a number of positions..

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Scotland on 12:13 - Jun 17 with 388 viewsSaintNick

Scotland on 08:37 - Jun 17 by stmichael

If Tierney is fit Armstrong seems to be benched..
Not sure why Clarke does not seem to rate him as he has been outstanding for us in a number of positions..

Strange how Clarke seems to favour some players but not others and will play players out of position rather than in form Premier League players, sounds a bit familiar

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Scotland on 13:06 - Jun 17 with 377 viewsTimSaint

Scotland on 12:13 - Jun 17 by SaintNick

Strange how Clarke seems to favour some players but not others and will play players out of position rather than in form Premier League players, sounds a bit familiar

I think it was promising striker Mark Burchill, from the Blue Few down the road that was definitely out of favour with then manager Harry Redknapp.

Burchill, a £600k signing, kicked a ball (from great distance) and hit Redknapp whilst he was being interviewed and filmed by a local news sports reporter.

Redknapp found out who done it and basically dropped Burchill immediately, loaned him out a few times and eventually he left on a free transfer !!

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024