Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Sign Central Defender 18:15 - Jun 21 with 1229 viewsSaintsNews

Saints Sign Central Defender 21st Jun 2022 18:11
It's been rumoured for most of the day but Southampton FC have officially confirmed they have signed Armel Bella-Kotchap from VFL Bochum 1848, as the summer rebuilding continues at St Mary's 7

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Sign Central Defender on 18:53 - Jun 21 with 1150 viewsSaintsforeverj

He could be good, and could develop into a great player, who knows. But, again, he is young. Nick is right, we need an experienced defender. We need to address the goals we concede. Young players make mistakes and take time to develop. Hope he's not another Danso or another Vestegarred or even another Salisu. I'm not convinced a team full of young foreign players without PL experience will suffice. They all make mistakes and are learning their trade. Meanwhile West Ham are buying a defender for 30 million.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 20:00]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Saints Sign Central Defender on 20:33 - Jun 21 with 1004 viewsPatfromPoole

This guy is probably going to be paid less than half what Super Jack is on.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Saints Sign Central Defender on 00:52 - Jun 22 with 857 viewsdirk_doone

Saints Sign Central Defender on 18:53 - Jun 21 by Saintsforeverj

He could be good, and could develop into a great player, who knows. But, again, he is young. Nick is right, we need an experienced defender. We need to address the goals we concede. Young players make mistakes and take time to develop. Hope he's not another Danso or another Vestegarred or even another Salisu. I'm not convinced a team full of young foreign players without PL experience will suffice. They all make mistakes and are learning their trade. Meanwhile West Ham are buying a defender for 30 million.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2022 20:00]

Another one in the conveyor belt of great central defenders trained up by Jose Fonte:

Lovren, Alderweireld, van Dijk, Gabrial, Botman

If he plays until he's 40, there will probably be another one added to the list.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Saints Sign Central Defender on 06:50 - Jun 22 with 814 viewsMattFinish

I think he's a good addition.

I've been happy with the signings so far but we desperately need strikers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024