Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Newcastle The Carabao Cup Semi 1st Leg Preview 07:45 - Jan 24 with 605 viewsSaintsNews

Southampton V Newcastle The Carabao Cup Semi 1st Leg Preview 24th Jan 2023 07:45
Saints find themselves once again in the semi finals of the Carabao AKA League cup, if they can see off Newcastle over the two legs then they will either replicate the 1979 or the 2017 final of the same competition. 4

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V Newcastle The Carabao Cup Semi 1st Leg Preview on 08:31 - Jan 24 with 531 viewsinthebox

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64296717
Southampton V Newcastle The Carabao Cup Semi 1st Leg Preview on 12:50 - Jan 24 with 393 viewsMytchettSaint

I don’t know why but I couldn’t be less interested in tonight if I tried.

I just want to see us win a league game at home. That is something I have not witnessed since Arsenal thrashed us in a 1-0 defeat for them back in April last year. I missed the Chelsea game as it was midweek (I miss most midweek games due to work - unfortunately not the forest debacle). Tonight and the fa cup this Saturday are occasions I’ve sadly given up on. Nothing against Jones, we seem to be trying a bit harder than we were under his predecessor. Whilst a win tonight would be nice, I only care about league games at the moment.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024