Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Of The Month For October 11:48 - Nov 6 with 1072 viewsSaintNick

We have played 5 matches in October producing 3 wins and 2 draws at a ratio 2.3 points a game, this has brought us right back on track, but who has been your player of the month for October and why,

Give your reasons here and vote in the poll using the link below.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/members//polls/2992/player-of

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Player Of The Month For October on 11:51 - Nov 6 with 1064 viewsSaintNick

For me it is Adam Armstrong, he only scored one of our 9 goals, but he had a hand in a fair few of the others including a glorious cross for the opener against Birmingham.

His work rate is phenomenal, but more to the point he is also creating key moments in games

Player Of The Month For October on 12:05 - Nov 6 with 1046 viewssaint901

KWP.

Scores, defends, tries his best at all times, gets battered regularly and still comes back for more.
Player Of The Month For October on 13:20 - Nov 6 with 996 views1teeminants

KWP the right back who’s brought us right back .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Player Of The Month For October on 13:27 - Nov 6 with 994 viewsSaintNick

Player Of The Month For October on 13:20 - Nov 6 by 1teeminants

KWP the right back who’s brought us right back .

I can see the point about KWP, I think it is hard to not say he was the best player, but it is about crucial moments that change games so thats why I went for Adam Armstrong

Player Of The Month For October on 13:55 - Nov 6 with 977 viewsAvior

i think most of the spine of the team would be in with a shout but I would go for Flynn Downes. Very consistent, tidy and often unnoticed. Got off to a slow start but no co-incidence that him finding his feet has coincided with our goals conceded improving dramatically. Also has to cover for Smallbone who is still very poor defensively.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024