Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last Sunday 18:10 - Feb 19 with 3391 viewsbuilthjack

Some posters went into hiding at 3pm.
They are back in force at 5pm today.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last Sunday on 18:14 - Feb 19 with 1325 viewsonehunglow

Don us a favour Ken and fark off with this drivel.
If yiu are happy right now,then can you send me the prescription.

You are posting disingenuous crepe to make out you are a better fan,like the ones who speak Welsh and love ALL things Welsh.

You might be happy to see the club drift into oblivion ;Im not but there againmI am a Jack,a Swansea man and you are not. Big difference. You support my home town team. They are MY home town team and I do not like the way things are . You impress nobody .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Last Sunday on 18:18 - Feb 19 with 1322 viewsbuilthjack

Last Sunday on 18:14 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

Don us a favour Ken and fark off with this drivel.
If yiu are happy right now,then can you send me the prescription.

You are posting disingenuous crepe to make out you are a better fan,like the ones who speak Welsh and love ALL things Welsh.

You might be happy to see the club drift into oblivion ;Im not but there againmI am a Jack,a Swansea man and you are not. Big difference. You support my home town team. They are MY home town team and I do not like the way things are . You impress nobody .

Oh dear. Watch yourself Keith you are not from Swansea either.
Perchrockjack back to his best.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Last Sunday on 18:19 - Feb 19 with 1320 viewsraynor94

In fairness, I don't think anyone can defend today

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Last Sunday on 18:21 - Feb 19 with 1305 viewsQJumpingJack

we go again on Tuesday night.
Hopefully a better performance and avoiding defeat would make everyone feel a bit better.
Last Sunday on 18:26 - Feb 19 with 1288 viewsonehunglow

Last Sunday on 18:18 - Feb 19 by builthjack

Oh dear. Watch yourself Keith you are not from Swansea either.
Perchrockjack back to his best.

Yep and yet no.
You are digging up old scores again.You ve dropped your guard.
Today,was disgusting but yu decide to come up with the super fan stuff .
You clearly are happy to see us drift away so long as you can be seen a some kind of hero fan.
Turns my stomach
Every fan ,every armchair,pouffe,garden bench,season ticket holder hould feel insulted right now at what we are seeing but you are quite happy being a super fan who never questions anything. But that' s not right is it because when you look in the glass you are as upset as all of us-excpet you dont have the guts to admit it and would rather insult fellow fans rather than the filth that are ruining our club.

Like I say, you are not a Swansea man but a village country boy. This is Swansea that is being insulted by this team .

I aint having it and I aint having the likes of you trying to hide the fact we are in deep doo doo .

Diolch

Last Sunday on 18:31 - Feb 19 with 1285 viewsbuilthjack

Last Sunday on 18:26 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

Yep and yet no.
You are digging up old scores again.You ve dropped your guard.
Today,was disgusting but yu decide to come up with the super fan stuff .
You clearly are happy to see us drift away so long as you can be seen a some kind of hero fan.
Turns my stomach
Every fan ,every armchair,pouffe,garden bench,season ticket holder hould feel insulted right now at what we are seeing but you are quite happy being a super fan who never questions anything. But that' s not right is it because when you look in the glass you are as upset as all of us-excpet you dont have the guts to admit it and would rather insult fellow fans rather than the filth that are ruining our club.

Like I say, you are not a Swansea man but a village country boy. This is Swansea that is being insulted by this team .

I aint having it and I aint having the likes of you trying to hide the fact we are in deep doo doo .

Diolch

What are you on about?
Seriously.
You are more bin dipper than Swan now.
Super fan are you? 1 game a year isn't it?

Last Sunday on 18:33 - Feb 19 with 1283 viewsSTID2017

Today was as awful as the Hull game. No one is defending it
However Ken is right.
All conspicuous by your absence last Sunday
Now the Martin Out brigade are out in force again.
Some equilibrium is needed

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Last Sunday on 18:35 - Feb 19 with 1269 viewsonehunglow

Last Sunday on 18:33 - Feb 19 by STID2017

However Ken is right.

Yes you are
You are defending your chum and nowt to do with anything else at all
I disagree with Andy Cole but we keep it civil. You cant.

Every time we win we see -where are the negatives now etc...

When we lose,every fan is upset,or should be. Now is not the time to insult fellow fans but Martin and his appalling abuse of our club.

Login to get fewer ads

Last Sunday on 18:35 - Feb 19 with 1278 viewsGwyn737

However Ken is right.

This ⬆️
Last Sunday on 18:38 - Feb 19 with 1268 viewsbuilthjack

Last Sunday on 18:35 - Feb 19 by onehunglow

Yes you are

When we lose,every fan is upset,or should be. Now is not the time to insult fellow fans but Martin and his appalling abuse of our club.

Your tea will be ready soon

Last Sunday on 18:47 - Feb 19 with 1260 viewsSTID2017

Yes you are

Insulted no one today me.
He has insulted Happy Clappers, sheepies, the trust, trust supporters and supporters of Martin.
So perhaps you should be having a dig at him?
I do bring into question the loyalties of a poster who uses a Manure player's name as his username
Several posters have been quiet since last Sunday ( actually not yourself ) .
However anyone who thinks the Yanks are going to pay off Martin, however bad things get, is mistaken.
They will do everything they can to keep the greenbacks in their wallets

Last Sunday on 18:50 - Feb 19 with 1255 viewsbuilthjack

Last Sunday on 18:47 - Feb 19 by STID2017

Insulted no one today me.
He has insulted Happy Clappers, sheepies, the trust, trust supporters and supporters of Martin.
So perhaps you should be having a dig at him?
I do bring into question the loyalties of a poster who uses a Manure player's name as his username
Several posters have been quiet since last Sunday ( actually not yourself ) .
However anyone who thinks the Yanks are going to pay off Martin, however bad things get, is mistaken.
They will do everything they can to keep the greenbacks in their wallets

He doesn't understand though. Bless his cotton socks.

Last Sunday on 19:03 - Feb 19 with 1228 viewsraynor94

However Ken is right.

Nobody has defended Martin more than me, but surely you and Builth can't defend the last 3 away games.

A mate of mine from Sheffield messaged me, can we play you every week, you keep giving us the ball to score.

Last Sunday on 19:10 - Feb 19 with 1217 viewsswan65split

Here Sir, dont mark me absent.
Last Sunday on 19:18 - Feb 19 with 1204 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

What are the rules for posting? What can I post when?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Last Sunday on 19:32 - Feb 19 with 1190 viewsSTID2017

Last Sunday on 19:03 - Feb 19 by raynor94

Nobody has defended Martin more than me, but surely you and Builth can't defend the last 3 away games.

A mate of mine from Sheffield messaged me, can we play you every week, you keep giving us the ball to score.

Seen all three, one in Hull, the other two when in Sweden
Three awful performances and no defence of any of them.
Martin's team selection and tactics are baffling.
However IMHO he is going nowhere as the Yanks won't pay him off.
So we can only get behind him and the team and hope he can come good
Being totally on his back and calling for his sacking will sadly achieve nothing

Last Sunday on 19:34 - Feb 19 with 1184 viewslifelong

Yes you are

Now is not the time to insult fellow fans.

Read through your posts and see how many of our fans you insult.. you are nothing less than a disgrace wallowing in a poor performance by us.
Last Sunday on 19:59 - Feb 19 with 1164 viewsvetchonian

it's not rocket science win and fans happy lose and the critics come out unlike last season where some were having a go despite us winning

we keep being asked to trust in the process as our manager said at his previous club last season.

Processes are measurable...last season despite topping the possession table MK Dons finished 13th with a win percentage of 38%

this season us top the possession table and a win percentage of 32 %

BBC report of today's game state Sheffield Utd dominated yet we had 68% possession....less shots at goal and they won 4 nil

when are people going to wake up and see this manager and his process does not work.

unfortunately we as a club are in too deep we cannot afford to change him...

Yet stillnany on here believe in this fraud....
yes when we win many go into hiding ...only because we like to win...ask yourself a question why is it busier these days when we lose....which is more often than we win

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Last Sunday on 20:03 - Feb 19 with 1143 viewsTreforys_Jack

Last Sunday on 19:59 - Feb 19 by vetchonian

it's not rocket science win and fans happy lose and the critics come out unlike last season where some were having a go despite us winning

we keep being asked to trust in the process as our manager said at his previous club last season.

Processes are measurable...last season despite topping the possession table MK Dons finished 13th with a win percentage of 38%

this season us top the possession table and a win percentage of 32 %

BBC report of today's game state Sheffield Utd dominated yet we had 68% possession....less shots at goal and they won 4 nil

when are people going to wake up and see this manager and his process does not work.

unfortunately we as a club are in too deep we cannot afford to change him...

Yet stillnany on here believe in this fraud....
yes when we win many go into hiding ...only because we like to win...ask yourself a question why is it busier these days when we lose....which is more often than we win

Who are the many ? Seems most people who were willing to give the bloke and his system a chance have run out of patience.
Last Sunday on 20:05 - Feb 19 with 1137 viewsbuilthjack

Last Sunday on 19:03 - Feb 19 by raynor94

I haven't defended the last 3 away games Rayns. I thought we were awful .
Perch just dives in and assumes.
He hasn't a clue what day it is though.

Last Sunday on 20:13 - Feb 19 with 1124 viewsvetchonian

Last Sunday on 20:03 - Feb 19 by Treforys_Jack

Who are the many ? Seems most people who were willing to give the bloke and his system a chance have run out of patience.

there seem to be plenty still behind the manager or is it peeps just having a go as they have been called out...how many more games does he need now

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Last Sunday on 20:14 - Feb 19 with 1125 viewsraynor94

Last Sunday on 20:05 - Feb 19 by builthjack

I haven't defended the last 3 away games Rayns. I thought we were awful .
Perch just dives in and assumes.
He hasn't a clue what day it is though.

You'll never change him, and he's now got the bit between his teeth over Martin, I sincerely hope he's proved wrong, but even I'm beginning to have my doubts about Martin.

Last Sunday on 20:20 - Feb 19 with 1114 viewsbuilthjack

Last Sunday on 20:14 - Feb 19 by raynor94

You'll never change him, and he's now got the bit between his teeth over Martin, I sincerely hope he's proved wrong, but even I'm beginning to have my doubts about Martin.

itsba long term project but it's catch 22. The owners won't give him the funds he needs to get the players in that he wants. So he ( and any manager that comes here under the yanks ownership) will have to feed off scraps, and face trying to get to mid table each season.
But Martin doesn't help himself by continually playing this style with players that are not good enough for his system.
Even Pep would struggle to play a passing game with our squad.

Last Sunday on 20:24 - Feb 19 with 1096 viewsDr_Parnassus

However Ken is right.

It's nonsense though isn't it.

Tell me some usernames you think are missing, I will go back and see if they posted after the game.

This is an excellent site, but lies are allowed to fester far too much for my liking.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Last Sunday on 20:25 - Feb 19 with 1094 viewsraynor94

Last Sunday on 20:20 - Feb 19 by builthjack

itsba long term project but it's catch 22. The owners won't give him the funds he needs to get the players in that he wants. So he ( and any manager that comes here under the yanks ownership) will have to feed off scraps, and face trying to get to mid table each season.
But Martin doesn't help himself by continually playing this style with players that are not good enough for his system.
Even Pep would struggle to play a passing game with our squad.

Great answer 👍

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024