Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Sheffield United : Matchday Thread 22/23 06:12 - Sep 10 with 12085 viewsKeithHaynes

Tuesday September 13th 2022
Kick off 7.45pm

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58520/heavy-week-and-int

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58521/michael-obafemi-wh

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58524/oli-mcburnie-to-st

Swansea City: Steven Benda; Nathan Wood, Kyle Naughton, Ben Cabango; Matty Sorinola, Joe Allen, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Jay Fulton, Ollie Cooper, Joel Piroe.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Harry Darling, Olivier Ntcham, Jamie Paterson, Luke Cundle, Fin Stevens, Armstrong Oko-Flex.

Sheffield United: Wes Foderingham, George Baldock, Chris Basham, Sander Berge, Oli McBurnie, John Egan (captain), Anel Ahmedhodzic, Oliver Norwood, Tommy Doyle, Iliman Ndiaye, Rhys Norrington-Davies.

Substitutes: Jordan Amissah, Rhian Brewster, Reda Khadra, James McAtee, Kyron Gordon, Andre Brooks, Daniel Jebbison.

To follow.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea qaQ1q@ qACity v Sheffield United : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 09:44 - Sep 15 with 426 viewsFireboy2

Swansea qaQ1q@ qACity v Sheffield United : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 09:16 - Sep 15 by Boundy

And it’s amazing you’ve been blessed with the ability of seeing the future ,I mean you knew from day one he wasn’t up to the mark , whilst the majority of supporters were willing to give him a chance you were up front with your condemnation of him.

I keep telling him this but he still won't have it.
Swansea qaQ1q@ qACity v Sheffield United : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:21 - Sep 15 with 391 viewsonehunglow

Swansea qaQ1q@ qACity v Sheffield United : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 09:16 - Sep 15 by Boundy

And it’s amazing you’ve been blessed with the ability of seeing the future ,I mean you knew from day one he wasn’t up to the mark , whilst the majority of supporters were willing to give him a chance you were up front with your condemnation of him.

Im not ticking up for vetch here;we re not chums.
I was first to stick barbs into him .Why? I am not really to put my finger on it,simply the man's demeanour and his utter drivel after games. At Preston away,he dropped Piroe,for disciplinary reasons,as he has with others,sadly the team suffered as a result.

I want the CLUB and TEAM to progress not russell martin,a football nonentity really and one in whom ufettered support, evidenced on here,should never have been given. This is our bluddy club not his. When he then went on to infer HE would make us a PPROPER club,Im afraid I saw my backside. Lifey et al might disgaree but this club is part of me,as it was my father and his father . We have acted improperly but the club itself is proper and always has been and Im not having some jerk from Brighton inferring otherwise.

We have seen good lads loaned out ,players brought in and NEVER used and useless loans brought in. We ve seen a decent stopped in Steven Benda treated in appalling fashion to sate Martin ego.It disgusting me and I said so.Vetch didnt. I will take flak all day long as long as its done with some respect.

Folks,forget the recent passt.Get him out .Love the club.Keep us up.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea qaQ1q@ qACity v Sheffield United : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 12:20 - Sep 15 with 376 viewsvetchonian

I have never said that from day 1

Read my recent posts ....

My first criticisms were of supporters who had decried the football under our previous manager ....where we had twice finished in the play offs and were describing the football we were seeing as better yet the Sheffield Utd game at home a12 months ago along with the Millwall game were pure bore fests where we never looked like scoring

Again its persons predjudice on here that are clouding what happened....I wanted him to succeed but the evidence I found pointed to him not achieving much.....and all he was saying here head said before....I've had my "loyalty" as a supporter questioned its the hypocrisy that winds me up

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea qaQ1q@ qACity v Sheffield United : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 13:00 - Sep 15 with 367 viewsraynor94

Swansea qaQ1q@ qACity v Sheffield United : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 09:44 - Sep 15 by Fireboy2

I keep telling him this but he still won't have it.

He makes me sick

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea qaQ1q@ qACity v Sheffield United : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 13:43 - Sep 15 with 359 viewsonehunglow

Swansea qaQ1q@ qACity v Sheffield United : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 13:00 - Sep 15 by raynor94

He makes me sick

Not as sick as it makes me losingvgames in the last minute

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024