Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ageing . How do we feel about it 14:16 - Jan 4 with 5743 viewsonehunglow

Worth a discussion?
In just a weeks time I shall be 73 yrs if age .
It’s a time of reflection Timon and sadness ,sadness for the many chums I’ve had taken to early by illness or accident.
Sometimes I feel guilty to be still around

At times I feel 20 others 120 yrs old and although it is the same brain functioning ,life changes perceptions although I believe our genetics define our temperament . I am volatile with a still nasty temper which has to be controlled . My parents were both people with explosive temperaments and I clearly have inherited that trait . I manage to do so now but it took along time.

In a word,you are what you are and can only be yourself

I wish all readers many more years on this planet,it’s the only life we ll have so live the bastud.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 16:10 - Jan 15 with 623 viewsmax936

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 14:09 - Jan 15 by CountyJim

57 in April finished as a ref now but love my walking and setting challenges walked 500 miles in October and try and do at least two months with a million steps

My Job helps mind I have walked a marathon in work covering the blood porter in one shift 😅

On 10,000 calories instead of your usual 5,000 now then is it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 17:56 - Jan 15 with 573 viewsshingle

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 09:51 - Jan 15 by mangohilljack

55 not out here, feeling the best I've ever felt in my life.

20k every single day without fail, gym 5 times a week and eat well 80% of the time. 20 % is my beer and yummy food time.

We are nudists so spend plenty of time on the beach as it was intended (starkers). Me and the wife often attend orgy's and tantric yoga sessions in the great outdoors which in itself keeps us young.

I start the day meditating and will often do 7 day fasts to clear the toxins from within.

I get a yearly service at the doctors and get my bloods done twice a year.

We have a proper water filtration system at home and grow whatever food we can ourselves.

We live out bush so rarely see anyone family friends and aquanrtnces excepted. hoping over the next couple of years we can set ourselves up to be completely off grid and out of the matrix.

Without our health we have nothing, look after it at every opportunity before it's too late. Things can and I have seen things change so quickly for people.

natural remedies for me everyday of the week.

Great thread BTW

At the end of the day it all depends what is lurking in those genes of yours so lets hope all the effort you are putting in is not all in vain.
Ageing . How do we feel about it on 18:41 - Jan 15 with 537 viewsCountyJim

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 16:10 - Jan 15 by max936

On 10,000 calories instead of your usual 5,000 now then is it

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 19:09 - Jan 15 with 519 viewsSullutaCreturned

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 17:56 - Jan 15 by shingle

At the end of the day it all depends what is lurking in those genes of yours so lets hope all the effort you are putting in is not all in vain.

He certainly has a busy social life for somebody who lives out in the bush and rarely sees anyone!
Ageing . How do we feel about it on 21:00 - Jan 15 with 477 viewsmax936

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 19:09 - Jan 15 by SullutaCreturned

He certainly has a busy social life for somebody who lives out in the bush and rarely sees anyone!

Hope he's got a chemist nearby, after the Orgy's he attends Ych Y Fi

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 21:01 - Jan 15 with 476 viewsonehunglow

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 21:00 - Jan 15 by max936

Hope he's got a chemist nearby, after the Orgy's he attends Ych Y Fi

It’s all that heat S.

It’s better here being naked in Abersoch

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 22:23 - Jan 15 with 450 viewsmax936

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 21:01 - Jan 15 by onehunglow

It’s all that heat S.

It’s better here being naked in Abersoch

I'll take your word for it

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 13:24 - Jan 21 with 359 viewslifelong

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 14:48 - Jan 5 by Boundy

Hi could you keep us updated, I think a knee replacement there is 12 k . my right one is shot and with no more cortisone injections available due the amount I've already had (they worked for a fortnight but reverted back to pain shortly after ) , do you know if is the steroid treatment beneficial ? I've got more scans than I can shake a stick at so hopefully they'll accept them as proof of deterioration

Had first steroid jab in left hip yesterday, early days yet but feels promising, much less pain and able to get up and move about much better. Ultrasound scans showing fluid on hip and knee. Got to report back in two-three weeks, hopefully it’s effective for a while, got a daily chart to record the progress.
Login to get fewer ads

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 13:45 - Jan 21 with 341 viewsBoundy

Ageing . How do we feel about it on 13:24 - Jan 21 by lifelong

Had first steroid jab in left hip yesterday, early days yet but feels promising, much less pain and able to get up and move about much better. Ultrasound scans showing fluid on hip and knee. Got to report back in two-three weeks, hopefully it’s effective for a while, got a daily chart to record the progress.

Good news and hopefully time will tell it was worth it , I had asked about a cortisone injection in my hip but they weren't that keen due to the proximity to major blood vessels and arteries , a bit more precise I suppose than sticking a needle in t the knee. I'm now on naproxen and zapian which has helped , movement is the key and weight loss one of which I'm getting better at the other not so .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024