Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread 10:56 - Mar 3 with 10593 viewsModeratorC

Earlier on this season Watford won 1-0 at the Swansea.Com with a smash and grab goal well against the run of player. This time …..

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62065/the-team-that-keep
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62074/at-last-it’s-a-c
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62080/watford-v-swansea-

This post has been edited by an administrator
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 07:12 - Mar 7 with 1337 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 22:07 - Mar 6 by lifelong

I thought we played well in the first half and should have gone in halftime 3 up.

Watford upped their game in the second half and we played poorly.

Why did the ship start to sink ,again .
Nobody should accept that point away or not

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 07:15 - Mar 7 with 1320 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread **Updated on 22:27 - Mar 6 by HoneyBadger

What do you expect if he keeps starting in the 80th minute. Patino has more footballing ability in his little finger than Jerry Yates and yet he starts! A quality manager would know how to use a quality player.

I have more ability than Yates
Patino looks lost
I blame our “. coach”

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:25 - Mar 7 with 1312 viewspembsjack

I don't think you can blame Williams for either of them, Yates is shocking and is stealing a living at this level. Patino is clearly dreaming of living it up at Juventus next season, his head isn't here. I'd rather we play one of our own such as cooper than Patino in these late cameos he is being given. At least he will give 100%.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:50 - Mar 7 with 1265 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:25 - Mar 7 by pembsjack

I don't think you can blame Williams for either of them, Yates is shocking and is stealing a living at this level. Patino is clearly dreaming of living it up at Juventus next season, his head isn't here. I'd rather we play one of our own such as cooper than Patino in these late cameos he is being given. At least he will give 100%.

Pemba
He carries the can
He picks the team
To ever select Yates as first choice starter damns him
We have had our pants pulled down by Blackpool

Results are down to the coach,always

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:58 - Mar 7 with 1255 viewshowenjack

Saw WBA v QPR last night . QPR are not a bottom 4 side far from it . West Brom should have lost 3-2 . QPR had a certain goal punched out of the net by Kipre . Ref missed it .He would have been sent off as well if ref had seen it - no VAR . West Brom were hanging on in the last 15 mins QPR in my opinion deserved to win .
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 08:49 - Mar 7 with 1187 viewsunion_jack

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:58 - Mar 7 by howenjack

Saw WBA v QPR last night . QPR are not a bottom 4 side far from it . West Brom should have lost 3-2 . QPR had a certain goal punched out of the net by Kipre . Ref missed it .He would have been sent off as well if ref had seen it - no VAR . West Brom were hanging on in the last 15 mins QPR in my opinion deserved to win .

Ditto Stoke. Excellent performance against Leeds on Tuesday.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:07 - Mar 7 with 1156 viewsWhiterockin

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 07:58 - Mar 7 by howenjack

One match doesn't determine a season. QPR are where they are because it's where they deserve to be, the same with us.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:35 - Mar 7 with 1109 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:07 - Mar 7 by Whiterockin

One match doesn't determine a season. QPR are where they are because it's where they deserve to be, the same with us.

But they showed no fear against a play off position team
They truly were feisty and kept it going for 90 mins
This season is going to be very emotional.

Login to get fewer ads

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:59 - Mar 7 with 1075 viewsjack247

You’d swear we were Rotherham reading this.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:03 - Mar 7 with 1069 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:59 - Mar 7 by jack247

You’d swear we were Rotherham reading this.

Rotherham look pretty much doomed.
ALL the clubs above are showing fight,guts,passion and commitment with coaches prepared to be pragmatic .
By all means ,feel free to have a dig at those concerned we could go down,because if we do,it will be deeply wounding . It’s not a good thought.
Frankly, you’d swear sone of our fans are wearing opaque rosy tints

We e in shite and we need to inspire the team because Williams is not ,neither is his chosen captain .

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:27 - Mar 7 with 1038 viewsjack247

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:03 - Mar 7 by onehunglow

Rotherham look pretty much doomed.
ALL the clubs above are showing fight,guts,passion and commitment with coaches prepared to be pragmatic .
By all means ,feel free to have a dig at those concerned we could go down,because if we do,it will be deeply wounding . It’s not a good thought.
Frankly, you’d swear sone of our fans are wearing opaque rosy tints

We e in shite and we need to inspire the team because Williams is not ,neither is his chosen captain .

That’s just your mindset.

Plymouth have picked up 1 point since they beat us and they deserved to lose that
Blackburn have won once this year
Stoke have lost 5 of their last 7 and get the same points for losing narrowly to Leeds as we do for getting trounced.

Any pessimists from other clubs watching us at Sunderland or Hull would be in awe as you are of most of the teams below us.

I’ve always been confident we’d stay up and nothing about a scruffy away draw in the middle of a three game week is going to change that.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:30 - Mar 7 with 1036 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:27 - Mar 7 by jack247

Plymouth have picked up 1 point since they beat us and they deserved to lose that
Stoke have lost 5 of their last 7 and get the same points for losing narrowly to Leeds as we do for getting trounced.

Any pessimists from other clubs watching us at Sunderland or Hull would be in awe as you are of most of the teams below us.

I’ve always been confident we’d stay up and nothing about a scruffy away draw in the middle of a three game week is going to change that.

Thanks.
Can you help me live out my life in a fashion that you find acceptable .?
It’s always good to have help .
Innit.
Same applies to you and your mindset is an irrelevance

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:37 - Mar 7 with 1020 viewsjack247

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:30 - Mar 7 by onehunglow

Thanks.
Can you help me live out my life in a fashion that you find acceptable .?
It’s always good to have help .
Innit.
Same applies to you and your mindset is an irrelevance

Yes but I don’t plaster a relentlessly negative mindset over every football thread.

I’m only giving my opinion. Form suggests the three clubs I’ve mentioned are playing worse than us. We will stay up and it won’t go to the last game.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:40 - Mar 7 with 1018 viewsWhiterockin

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:37 - Mar 7 by jack247

Yes but I don’t plaster a relentlessly negative mindset over every football thread.

I’m only giving my opinion. Form suggests the three clubs I’ve mentioned are playing worse than us. We will stay up and it won’t go to the last game.

This is worth a look.

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=2&tab=tab-overall

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:45 - Mar 7 with 1012 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:37 - Mar 7 by jack247

Don’t read then.
Plenty of negativity around.
Look,listen .read what posters on both forums are saying .
People are worried. It’s why our home crowds are quiet and apprehensive .
Facing the truth in life is not a negative process and in sport,negative or positive ,are completely irrelevant to life in general.
You have not met me and know sweet FA about me but comment as if you do. Don’t kid yourself mate.

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:59 - Mar 7 with 1003 viewsjack247

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:45 - Mar 7 by onehunglow

Don’t read then.
Plenty of negativity around.
Look,listen .read what posters on both forums are saying .
People are worried. It’s why our home crowds are quiet and apprehensive .
Facing the truth in life is not a negative process and in sport,negative or positive ,are completely irrelevant to life in general.
You have not met me and know sweet FA about me but comment as if you do. Don’t kid yourself mate.

As it happens, I read and contribute far less than I used to. Not really due to the negativity, as it’s usually only a small minority taking it to extreme levels. Most people praise and criticise accordingly. More because a few posters whose views I enjoyed reading have either stopped posting or do so much less often.

The truth in my eyes is that we’re an average lower mid table team. In yours it’s that everyone bar Rotherham is better than us.

I don’t pretend to know you as a person. I’m commenting based on your posts. My guess is you’re not as melancholy, because your online persona is a lot more jovial when you’re not talking about the football club or the city.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:04 - Mar 7 with 1001 viewsjack247

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:40 - Mar 7 by Whiterockin

This is worth a look.

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=2&tab=tab-overall

There we go. Bit of perspective. It was a tired, disorganised performance, but we’re better than we were under Duff or Sheehan and we’re worlds away from where some people thought we’d be after getting annihilated by the top three (at the time) and Bournemouth in quick succession
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:57 - Mar 7 with 936 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:59 - Mar 7 by jack247

As it happens, I read and contribute far less than I used to. Not really due to the negativity, as it’s usually only a small minority taking it to extreme levels. Most people praise and criticise accordingly. More because a few posters whose views I enjoyed reading have either stopped posting or do so much less often.

The truth in my eyes is that we’re an average lower mid table team. In yours it’s that everyone bar Rotherham is better than us.

I don’t pretend to know you as a person. I’m commenting based on your posts. My guess is you’re not as melancholy, because your online persona is a lot more jovial when you’re not talking about the football club or the city.

One can post all manner of things,all disingenuous .
I can admit now that over twenty years I have posted material purely to
Wind people up
Burst egos that I see out of control
Inform
Or simply entertain .
I’m a difficult ,capricious individual still with a violent temper which however is under control . I can’t afford to lose it and haven’t done for about twenty years . I make a bad enemy but a great friend. I say that as I stand by people I cherish no matter what .
I’m not vile though ,nor weird but I can be hard going ,demanding and frustrating but it’s what I am.

This club has been a constant on my long life for over 65 years now and hope for a few more yet . Just a game, just football club. Speak to my missus ,poor bugger ,bless her .Shes seen it all ,heard it Through grapevine and in the flesh . We’ve been to many games together . I’ve cried,she’s laughed . We love each other still.She s no longer as keen these days .

. I am buggered if I will be stifled,bullied,or dissuaded from stating how I see things

Fin

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:10 - Mar 7 with 908 viewslifelong

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:57 - Mar 7 by onehunglow

Wind people up
Inform
Or simply entertain .
I’m a difficult ,capricious individual still with a violent temper which however is under control . I can’t afford to lose it and haven’t done for about twenty years . I make a bad enemy but a great friend. I say that as I stand by people I cherish no matter what .
I’m not vile though ,nor weird but I can be hard going ,demanding and frustrating but it’s what I am.

This club has been a constant on my long life for over 65 years now and hope for a few more yet . Just a game, just football club. Speak to my missus ,poor bugger ,bless her .Shes seen it all ,heard it Through grapevine and in the flesh . We’ve been to many games together . I’ve cried,she’s laughed . We love each other still.She s no longer as keen these days .

. I am buggered if I will be stifled,bullied,or dissuaded from stating how I see things

Fin

For 20 years you have posted simply to wind people up…how sad.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:01 - Mar 7 with 809 viewsjack247

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:57 - Mar 7 by onehunglow

Wind people up
Inform
Or simply entertain .

Fin

You’re not being bullied or stifled. I’m disagreeing with you and calling your views ultra negative. Drop the victim complex, it’s embarrassing.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:21 - Mar 7 with 783 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:01 - Mar 7 by jack247

You’re not being bullied or stifled. I’m disagreeing with you and calling your views ultra negative. Drop the victim complex, it’s embarrassing.

Thanks for that .

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:22 - Mar 8 with 468 viewsTomsyard

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:27 - Mar 7 by jack247

Stats, results, who needs them to prove a point anyway. Good post I say.

I think we need to voice some respect to the teams we play against as it’s more then likely they will have good spells in the game and they will possibly score and even beat us though the last three haven’t. No team dominates for the full 90 minutes but it’s about how the team reacts during these situations and I think we’re slowly getting better at it.
Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 20:38 - Mar 8 with 445 viewsonehunglow

Watford v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:10 - Mar 7 by lifelong

For 20 years you have posted simply to wind people up…how sad.

Read it again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024