Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters tonight 23:03 - Jan 28 with 1895 viewsJackTheLad

Much better from the start to finish! Just thought I'd mention it

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Supporters tonight on 23:40 - Jan 28 with 1776 viewsBaker

Much more edge to them.

Supoib!

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Supporters tonight on 23:42 - Jan 28 with 1755 viewsairedale

Some noise from the West tonight too, great to hear. I've gotta get out of the South stand, its beginning to fry my brain.
Supporters tonight on 23:45 - Jan 28 with 1735 views_Kieran

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Supporters tonight on 23:49 - Jan 28 with 1711 viewsAndy1300

Supporters tonight on 23:42 - Jan 28 by airedale

Some noise from the West tonight too, great to hear. I've gotta get out of the South stand, its beginning to fry my brain.

It was good to hear supporters in other stands joining in with those of us in the asbo corner, fair play to the crowd in the north where the away support usually go, they were brilliant tonight
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 23:57]

Number 1 team in Wales

Supporters tonight on 23:54 - Jan 28 with 1683 viewsdan_swansea

A very good night's work for the Jack Army

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Supporters tonight on 23:55 - Jan 28 with 1674 viewsNeathJack

Supporters tonight on 23:49 - Jan 28 by Andy1300

It was good to hear supporters in other stands joining in with those of us in the asbo corner, fair play to the crowd in the north where the away support usually go, they were brilliant tonight

Thanks,

North West Rules ok
Supporters tonight on 00:00 - Jan 29 with 1635 viewsAndy1300

Supporters tonight on 23:55 - Jan 28 by NeathJack

Thanks,

North West Rules ok

It was towards the east actually, the segregated part that was used by us tonight.

You could hear them sing, see them clapping and generally getting behind the team.

No disrespect to you guys in the north west though, I actually sat there for 1 game last season, it was the noisiest part of the ground after asbo corner .
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 0:00]

Number 1 team in Wales

Supporters tonight on 00:11 - Jan 29 with 1597 viewslatchford

I was on the east and I could hear nothing from the west. Either I'm deaf or everyone is dead over there? Pathetic.
Login to get fewer ads

Supporters tonight on 00:19 - Jan 29 with 1576 views2face

It was lovely. The drummer was great too. It clearly had an effect on the players.

JackTheLad's campaign on here and Garry Monk's on twitter seam to have worked.
Supporters tonight on 00:25 - Jan 29 with 1562 viewsmitchwales

Supporters tonight on 00:11 - Jan 29 by latchford

I was on the east and I could hear nothing from the west. Either I'm deaf or everyone is dead over there? Pathetic.

You're deaf then..

Definitely heard them singing at times tonight.. was a great feeling.
Supporters tonight on 00:28 - Jan 29 with 1549 views_Kieran

Yeah props to the West you were good by your standards.

#NorthEastCornerBarmyArmy!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Supporters tonight on 00:46 - Jan 29 with 1525 viewsJackTheLad

Supporters tonight on 00:19 - Jan 29 by 2face

It was lovely. The drummer was great too. It clearly had an effect on the players.

JackTheLad's campaign on here and Garry Monk's on twitter seam to have worked.

Made me blush that

What a difference a win makes eh?

In regards to the West, Hymns and Arias (not at the start of the match) It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up to hear the song carry on throughout the stadium. And fair play its a great sight to see the N/W giving some banter after goals! Onwards and upwards, next at home is Cardiff - no campaign needed so fingers crossed the atmosphere will continue to get better and better after that aswell.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Supporters tonight on 07:29 - Jan 29 with 1334 viewsgetcarter

Great atmosphere, keep it going.
Supporters tonight on 08:18 - Jan 29 with 1230 viewslonglostjack

Supporters tonight on 00:46 - Jan 29 by JackTheLad

Made me blush that

What a difference a win makes eh?

In regards to the West, Hymns and Arias (not at the start of the match) It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up to hear the song carry on throughout the stadium. And fair play its a great sight to see the N/W giving some banter after goals! Onwards and upwards, next at home is Cardiff - no campaign needed so fingers crossed the atmosphere will continue to get better and better after that aswell.

And you never know - maybe the South stand will also join in for that one!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Supporters tonight on 08:24 - Jan 29 with 1208 viewsjacksinceever

Supporters tonight on 08:18 - Jan 29 by longlostjack

And you never know - maybe the South stand will also join in for that one!

We were - obviously too busy singing yourself or your deaf !
Great all round atmosphere tonight, goes without saying we need it double against Cardiff !!
Supporters tonight on 09:47 - Jan 29 with 1122 viewsnumbers123

was good tonight can still do better though. I can understand not everybody wants to sing for 90 mins, but sureley the whole stadium can join in with the easy classics e.g hyms, swansea song, clap clap city, la la la swansea, just cant get enough.

the east can provide the constant noise and the rest join in for the songs above it would sound great. the whole stadium singing sounds insane actually.
Supporters tonight on 11:45 - Jan 29 with 1035 viewsLord_Bony

Supporters tonight on 23:49 - Jan 28 by Andy1300

I was at the front North Stand the atmosphere was really good I thought even though got drowned out at times by opp supporters..cracking support all round for us for a change.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Supporters tonight on 11:49 - Jan 29 with 1019 viewspencoedjack

Supporters tonight on 00:25 - Jan 29 by mitchwales

You're deaf then..

Definitely heard them singing at times tonight.. was a great feeling.

I'm deaf to mate ....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024