Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? 13:20 - Mar 8 with 12233 viewsclement

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:07 - Mar 11 with 1361 viewslibertine

Uwe
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:32 - Mar 11 with 1326 viewsPLLC

DwightYorke, I don't claim to know anyone in the club or otherwise connected to the club. I put the bet on, same way as I always put bets in, high odds with high return that's why it's called gambling, get a responsible adult to google the meaning for you. I should have expected one of the clique to put their self-opinionated little nugget of wisdom forward.

Warwick, as regards whether I am a plum or not isn't the issue. It's a free country I can bet on who I like. Have been a lurker and occasional poster on here and ja.net for long time but sometimes I wonder why (cue the "F£&@ off then" comments from those who may not have the intellectual capacity for a witty retort)
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:42 - Mar 11 with 1313 viewsWarwickHunt

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:32 - Mar 11 by PLLC

DwightYorke, I don't claim to know anyone in the club or otherwise connected to the club. I put the bet on, same way as I always put bets in, high odds with high return that's why it's called gambling, get a responsible adult to google the meaning for you. I should have expected one of the clique to put their self-opinionated little nugget of wisdom forward.

Warwick, as regards whether I am a plum or not isn't the issue. It's a free country I can bet on who I like. Have been a lurker and occasional poster on here and ja.net for long time but sometimes I wonder why (cue the "F£&@ off then" comments from those who may not have the intellectual capacity for a witty retort)

Almost the perfect mug punt.

Still, crack on...
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:45 - Mar 11 with 1307 viewsValeJack

A lot of animosity against someone who is trying to generate a debate on a forum board. Seems a bit strange to me.

There'll be interest in Rosler, but think he potentially needs a bit of time.

Paul Clement is a shout, but I think we should be all backing Garry. made some shocking subs against Palace but it's all experience.

I'll revise that comment if I see Lita anywhere near the picth on Sunday.
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:49 - Mar 11 with 1302 viewsPLLC

Takes years of practise to dig a hole this big Warwick time to crawl in and read my Spike Milligan Diaries until flak has gone hehe
Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:55 - Mar 11 with 1291 viewsApeShit

Malky Mackay though?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 15:04 - Mar 11 with 1242 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:32 - Mar 11 by PLLC

After submitting my post I thought "Oh dear, this guy is on a fishing trip and he has caught me, the shame", but it seems you have indeed actually lumped on a manager renowned for boring, mundane and tedious high ball football taking over a club which prides itself on its reputation of playing football "the right way". And are you saying I am one of 'the clique'? Brilliant.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 22:34 - Mar 11 with 1204 viewsWarwickHunt

Who (if you could have anyone) for our next manager? on 13:49 - Mar 11 by PLLC

Takes years of practise to dig a hole this big Warwick time to crawl in and read my Spike Milligan Diaries until flak has gone hehe

Here's a quid, go and buy some punctuation.

#lumponmalky
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024