Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Conor roberts worth signing after his amazing triple save against england u21 17:00 - May 22 with 2291 viewswestisbest

Now that he is higher than cornell in the wales squad pecking order , after being selected in the wales squad to play against the netherlands , and him being a free agent .

Is Conor roberts worth signing after his amazing triple save against england u21 on 17:05 - May 22 with 2270 viewsJackoBoostardo

As a replacement for Cornell being a sub.... yes (based on his recent performances).

But we need an established goalie as first choice (if Vorm doesn't improve or goes).

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Is Conor roberts worth signing after his amazing triple save against england u21 on 17:15 - May 22 with 2239 viewswestisbest

for interest sake , Gwion edwards goal in the same match .

Is Conor roberts worth signing after his amazing triple save against england u21 (n/t) on 11:12 - May 23 with 2008 viewsReaver

Is Conor roberts worth signing after his amazing triple save against england u21 on 11:13 - May 23 with 2003 viewsReaver

I took my misses down there for this game and she said 'why's he pushing it away he should've caught it.'
Is Conor roberts worth signing after his amazing triple save against england u21 on 12:41 - May 23 with 1913 viewslatchford

I thought he was very poor. Distribution awful. No thanks
Is Conor roberts worth signing after his amazing triple save against england u21 on 12:48 - May 23 with 1891 viewswhiterock

Isn't Cornell to old for this age group?
Is Conor roberts worth signing after his amazing triple save against england u21 on 16:05 - May 23 with 1777 viewsMagicDaps

We shouldn't sign him based on one game, goalkeepers can have very good games but make far too many mistakes to cut it in the football league. I'm not completely against signing this goalkeeper, but I think we should have much more of a look of him before making any decision.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Is Conor roberts worth signing after his amazing triple save against england u21 on 16:06 - May 23 with 1773 viewsreddythered

Amazing save? Eh....

Had plenty of time in between each save, the England finishing seemed hesitant tbh...

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Login to get fewer ads

Is Conor roberts worth signing after his amazing triple save against england u21 on 16:33 - May 23 with 1736 viewsmljonzy

I thought he was a really poor goalkeeper based on his performance. It would be a joke of a signing I wouldn't even have him as a 3rd choice keeper. If we had him in goals for a premier league game we would get thrashed big time.
Is Conor roberts worth signing after his amazing triple save against england u21 on 18:06 - May 23 with 1681 viewsoldcob

Is Conor roberts worth signing after his amazing triple save against england u21 on 11:13 - May 23 by Reaver

I took my misses down there for this game and she said 'why's he pushing it away he should've caught it.'

Went to watch a youngster from the pub play in goal for a local Port Talbot league team. After the game I asked him why he didn't catch the ball more instead of palming it away" . To which he replied "in your day the ball didn't bend." He was right, and I considered myself firmly put in my place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024