Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) 22:15 - Jun 15 with 2207 viewsrockgodwillie

What u reckon to our very own Cristo Redentor to look over us all?
Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 22:18 - Jun 15 with 2199 viewspansypants

Didnt there used to be a white horse mural painted into the hill about half a century ago?

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 22:23 - Jun 15 with 2173 viewsDyfnant

Better to have a giant statue of Lord Laudrup

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 22:28 - Jun 15 with 2143 viewsblobby2

I remember the horse, be good if someone could do the same but with the swans badge instead

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 22:28 - Jun 15 with 2141 viewsJackoBoostardo

I'd rather spend the cash on a mega sized Kelly Brook The Redeemer statue - at least she existed.... and has big boobs too!

We could have scenic viewing rooms from the ample bosoms!
[Post edited 16 Jun 2014 0:09]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 23:09 - Jun 15 with 2060 viewsEdmundo

And a cable car to get up there

Joe's Ice cream parlour

And a bar serving all my favourite tipples

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 23:16 - Jun 15 with 2048 viewsairedale

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 22:18 - Jun 15 by pansypants

Didnt there used to be a white horse mural painted into the hill about half a century ago?

I enjoy a nice Muriel on a hill.
Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 06:07 - Jun 16 with 1940 viewsGowerjack

This idea has been mooted before in the EP.

They proposed a 2 hundred foot high statue of Sweyne the Viking !

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 10:53 - Jun 16 with 1769 viewsStarsky

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 23:09 - Jun 15 by Edmundo

Joe's Ice cream parlour

Beer and ice cream?

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 11:18 - Jun 16 with 1742 viewsJackoBoostardo

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 10:53 - Jun 16 by Starsky

Beer and ice cream?

How about beer flavoured ice cream.

Come on Joes - you know what you must do!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 14:17 - Jun 16 with 1649 viewsEdmundo

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 10:53 - Jun 16 by Starsky

Beer and ice cream?

Not together of course, unless Joe's have some new ideas on flavour combinations!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 16:28 - Jun 16 with 1586 viewsStarsky

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 14:17 - Jun 16 by Edmundo

Not together of course, unless Joe's have some new ideas on flavour combinations!

Rum & raisin. It's all I can bear.

It's just the internet, init.

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 16:53 - Jun 16 with 1574 viewsJackoBoostardo

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 16:28 - Jun 16 by Starsky

Rum & raisin. It's all I can bear.

It's all you can beer even!!!

Hahahahahshshahahahahahah...

I'll get my coat.

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 18:06 - Jun 16 with 1546 viewshydraulicjack

A nice statue of Jack the dog!!

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 18:27 - Jun 16 with 1520 viewsowainglyndwr

That would be great maybe cable car leading to a statue type restaurant with 360 views
Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 18:32 - Jun 16 with 1515 viewsJackfath

A statue of the Lewis twins and a bag of sticky sticky.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 20:41 - Jun 16 with 1434 viewsGixerJack

Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 23:09 - Jun 15 by Edmundo

Joe's Ice cream parlour

You could call it tipples in the nipples!!!

My head is hurting again.
Christ the redeemer (atop Kilvey Hill) on 20:59 - Jun 16 with 1421 viewsItchySphincter

I took a selfie yesterday of me on the plastic roof of the Maracana with "the Christ" behind me. Not a patch on Cheap Trick I admit but cool nonetheless.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024