Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shocking.....Do not leave animals or kids in hot cars this summer 17:01 - Jul 7 with 2297 viewsGrandPrix

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2014/07/04/dad-of-toddler-died-hot-sexting-women-jus

What an animal, glad he may face the death penalty........or was it a tragic accident?

To hear he had researched how long it takes an animal to die in a hot car previously I think its horrendous and could be calculated murder

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Shocking.....Do not leave animals or kids in hot cars this summer on 17:24 - Jul 7 with 2264 viewsJackoBoostardo

No defense to this surely! Kill the bastard in the same manner as he murdered his son.

This is an act of an evil c*nt, any liberals arguing against a death penalty should be ignored in instances such as this. If anyone is capable of murdering their own son in order to be free to screw around, then they cannot be 'fixed' through a rehabilitation system.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Shocking.....Do not leave animals or kids in hot cars this summer on 17:42 - Jul 7 with 2242 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poor kid. I don't believe you can forget that your toddler is in the backseat of your car. I hope this man gets the sentence he deserves.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Shocking.....Do not leave animals or kids in hot cars this summer on 17:58 - Jul 7 with 2219 viewsperchrockjack

Don't want to get going on texting but I simply wonder on what issues they text. Its Scary.
Modern day curse that s taken over from conversation

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Shocking.....Do not leave animals or kids in hot cars this summer on 18:08 - Jul 7 with 2192 viewsThursday

Shocking.....Do not leave animals or kids in hot cars this summer on 17:58 - Jul 7 by perchrockjack

Don't want to get going on texting but I simply wonder on what issues they text. Its Scary.
Modern day curse that s taken over from conversation

And that tragedy is likely to be overlooked here.
Shocking.....Do not leave animals or kids in hot cars this summer on 18:47 - Jul 7 with 2160 viewsSwanzay

A Veterinarian Locked Himself In A Hot Car For 30 Minutes. Every Dog Owner Needs To Know What He Discovered.

http://fillthewell.com/a-veterinarian-locked-himself-in-a-hot-car-for-30-minutes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024