Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just in time for xmas 16:04 - Oct 11 with 1725 viewsblobby2

Robbie James- a life in football by Garry Wharton, published by lushington.
Should be on everyones Xmas list.

on the north bank in 64 currently in 2 seats in the upper east and proudly supporting Wales ONLY premier league team. Prosser is a twonk!

just in time for xmas on 00:04 - Oct 12 with 1611 viewsTNT

Robbie James. My all time favourite Swans player. I remember climbing onto the Vetch pitch, from The North Bank, in '76 to get the tie-up he'd ripped off during a game and thrown on the grass.

Looking forward to reading the book about him. When and from where is it available?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

just in time for xmas on 00:46 - Oct 12 with 1591 viewsScoobyWho

just in time for xmas on 00:04 - Oct 12 by TNT

Robbie James. My all time favourite Swans player. I remember climbing onto the Vetch pitch, from The North Bank, in '76 to get the tie-up he'd ripped off during a game and thrown on the grass.

Looking forward to reading the book about him. When and from where is it available?

We can agree on this one mate, every memory I have of the swans back then is of a muddied and battling Robbie smashing his way all over the pitch. Maybe time clouds the real fact, but I don't care. He for me, sums up the words 'football legend'. He has had never had a rival. And to call other players legends as well is an insult to the great man. RIP Robbie, true Swansea great.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

just in time for xmas on 01:20 - Oct 12 with 1578 viewsTNT

just in time for xmas on 00:46 - Oct 12 by ScoobyWho

We can agree on this one mate, every memory I have of the swans back then is of a muddied and battling Robbie smashing his way all over the pitch. Maybe time clouds the real fact, but I don't care. He for me, sums up the words 'football legend'. He has had never had a rival. And to call other players legends as well is an insult to the great man. RIP Robbie, true Swansea great.

If I don't use the word 'Legend' in the same sentence as Robbie James, I never will.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

just in time for xmas on 15:49 - Oct 12 with 1439 viewsswancity

Alongside Alan Curtis, the most popular ever Swan in my view and that is saying something

I have a programme from around 1976 or 77 which is signed on the front cover by Robbie plus a few others from that game including Eddie May. Always a great pleasure to watch him play. When is the book out.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024