Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bruno Andrade 15:21 - Dec 8 with 2295 viewsqprissimo

Scored another brace for the under 21's today. I'll admit I don't keep as up to date as I might on youth players, but from what I have followed in seems consistently in the goals. Can anyone else with a better knowledge than my own let me know their thoughts on this kid?
Bruno Andrade on 15:24 - Dec 8 with 2284 viewsTacticalR

As mentioned before, I haven't seen Andrade play since the U18s final against Huddersfield last year, but I've always thought that he had a good shot on him.

Air hostess clique

Bruno Andrade on 15:33 - Dec 8 with 2242 viewsbosh67

Should be in our squad. Can play on the left, has pace and oh my god, he can shoot and score. Better loan him out quickly.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bruno Andrade on 15:42 - Dec 8 with 2218 viewsqprissimo

How old is he now?

Maybe I'll curse him by getting his name on my shirt as I did to Balanta (I had just been to Colombia and fallen in love with the place).
Bruno Andrade on 15:47 - Dec 8 with 2189 viewsbosh67

Bruno Andrade on 15:42 - Dec 8 by qprissimo

How old is he now?

Maybe I'll curse him by getting his name on my shirt as I did to Balanta (I had just been to Colombia and fallen in love with the place).

He's been at the club longer than you think. He's 36 now.

No, he's 21. So 9 years to go before he can be considered.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bruno Andrade on 17:29 - Dec 8 with 2033 viewsjohncharles

Bruno Andrade on 15:42 - Dec 8 by qprissimo

How old is he now?

A lot younger than Defoe

Columbia ? Hmmm, marching holiday ?
[Post edited 8 Dec 2014 17:33]

Strong and stable my arse.

Bruno Andrade on 17:46 - Dec 8 with 1996 viewsderbyhoop

I think those were his first goals for the U21s this season.

Was on loan at Stevenage last season alongside Doughty. The latter was possibly their player of the season. Andrade was sub more often than he started.

he'll be let go, soon.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Bruno Andrade on 19:55 - Dec 8 with 1847 viewsW12SG2

Bruno Andrade on 17:46 - Dec 8 by derbyhoop

I think those were his first goals for the U21s this season.

Was on loan at Stevenage last season alongside Doughty. The latter was possibly their player of the season. Andrade was sub more often than he started.

he'll be let go, soon.

Very lively and dangerous to start with for Stevenage but inconsistent and crossing was poor. Decent prospect though and much faster than anyone in QPR's squad. Who knows, with a bit of coaching...
Bruno Andrade on 20:04 - Dec 8 with 1836 viewsvegasranger

The highlights I've seen of him he doesn't seen to have progressed at all. At best lower level. Not sure why we have kept him so long.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024