Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
got to laff mun 17:54 - Jan 8 with 1936 viewsjimmyquipment

god almighty, read some of the sycophantic letters and requests going in to that tan propaganda meeting up the road tonight.
a week ago they wanted him hung drawn and quartered after his Christmas day message, (apparently him and the queen are going head to head next year).

now according to the letters that'll be sent in they have nothing but respect for him.
bloody hell have these people no dignity..

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=152763
[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 17:57]
got to laff mun on 20:01 - Jan 8 with 1763 viewsmonmouth

Apparently they are announcing a return to blue tomorrow if Tan agrees with the CEOs view. I hope they do go back to blue. Takes away all their excuses then as they plummet into further obscurity. Apparently only 6% of STs renewed. Would laugh my ass off if it stays that way if they go back to blue. One thing's for sure, any flow of money will only be going one way from now on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

got to laff mun on 20:21 - Jan 8 with 1707 viewsLord_Bony

"
Mr Tan I plead with you to listen to the fans & reverse the rebrand. You will be a hero, we all want the same goal but doing this in a red shirt, with a silly badge & some red seats in a blue stadium doesn't work.

Again thank you for funding our club, players & taking us to the Premier League. Now lets start over, clean slate & get back to the premier league."

Pages and pages of this grovelling to The Emperor before he speaks tomorrow....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024