Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ridiculous 22:53 - Feb 11 with 2239 viewsMorSwan

I'm not a fickle fan, I despise disrespectful fans but I've hit a wall with Gomis. I was told I was talking bollox on here when I said that Monk was pressured in to playing him, but why wasn't he subbed for that completely non-existant performance today? and every time he has played. Oliveira has looked 10x the player Gomis has and he's even had to play out of position. Taking Shelvey off week after week instead of Gomis is ridiculous. Monk needs to learn. I have no grudges with the team or management, just that ego up front than thinks he's better than he is.

Rant over. On my way back to Swansea now, hope Olveira starts against United next.

Poll: What striker would you want?

Ridiculous on 22:56 - Feb 11 with 2210 viewsskippyjack

You're right..he doesn't deserve the shirt.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ridiculous on 22:57 - Feb 11 with 2202 viewsBobJack

100 % agree mate.

Think as we turned down 8 million , Gomis has to have 90 mins, or at least majority of game redardless of form.

Monks team is really taking shape.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

Ridiculous on 22:57 - Feb 11 with 2189 viewsjackonicko

Oliveira looked worse when he came on, if that was possible.

Gomis was terrible though.

It was bloody cold tonight and - sorry Jackfath - I left with 5 minutes to go. No one on the pitch can come away from tonight with any credit. Shocking performance.
Ridiculous on 23:01 - Feb 11 with 2159 viewshobo

Monk is the one who signed him, and continues to play him. It's not really Gomis' fault if he's not good enough
Ridiculous on 23:06 - Feb 11 with 2113 viewsLeonisGod

Ridiculous on 22:57 - Feb 11 by jackonicko

It was bloody cold tonight and - sorry Jackfath - I left with 5 minutes to go. No one on the pitch can come away from tonight with any credit. Shocking performance.

Oliveira didn't look good did he. I'm glad that's not just me. Loads on here are calling for him to start ahead of Gomis, but I can't see how he'd be any better based on his performances so far. We're struggling for options at the moment.
Ridiculous on 23:23 - Feb 11 with 2017 viewsMorSwan

Ridiculous on 23:06 - Feb 11 by LeonisGod

Oliveira didn't look good did he. I'm glad that's not just me. Loads on here are calling for him to start ahead of Gomis, but I can't see how he'd be any better based on his performances so far. We're struggling for options at the moment.

He may not have been influential but he sure has hell showed more interest and hunger than Gomis has done. Bare in mind he hasn't played in his natural position yet. How you can say he didn't play well is beyond me.

Ridiculous on 23:27 - Feb 11 with 1988 viewsParlay

He was far better than Gomis, in fact he was one of the positives. Went looking for the ball and was direct, maybe not as sharp as we want but he hasnt played for a long time. Intent was 10 times more than Gomis though.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 23:28]

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ridiculous on 23:27 - Feb 11 with 1992 viewsRancid

I left the Hawthorns once when we were 2-0 down and Steve Thornber was brought off the bench for us and hit an hat trick to give us a 3-2 win.We left at half time.
Login to get fewer ads

Ridiculous on 23:30 - Feb 11 with 1976 viewsjackonicko

Ridiculous on 23:27 - Feb 11 by Parlay

He was far better than Gomis, in fact he was one of the positives. Went looking for the ball and was direct, maybe not as sharp as we want but he hasnt played for a long time. Intent was 10 times more than Gomis though.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2015 23:28]

All I can say is he must have been epic after 87 minutes, cos I didn't see much from him.
Ridiculous on 23:31 - Feb 11 with 1967 viewsjackonicko

Ridiculous on 23:27 - Feb 11 by Rancid

I left the Hawthorns once when we were 2-0 down and Steve Thornber was brought off the bench for us and hit an hat trick to give us a 3-2 win.We left at half time.

He could have still done a job tonight!
Ridiculous on 23:36 - Feb 11 with 1944 viewsParlay

Ridiculous on 23:30 - Feb 11 by jackonicko

All I can say is he must have been epic after 87 minutes, cos I didn't see much from him.

Nothing epic just solid from when he came on to the final whistle. He showed for the ball, went looking for it when it wasn't coming and was direct and positive on the ball. He wasnt Ronaldo dont get me wrong, but a pleasant contribution considering he hasnt played for a long time.

Gomis was shocking, if the ball wasnt coming then he didnt want to know, and when he had it he just gave it away in awful fashion. A half arsed non committed performance that was an insult to the shirt.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Ridiculous on 23:46 - Feb 11 with 1915 viewsMorSwan

Ridiculous on 23:36 - Feb 11 by Parlay

Nothing epic just solid from when he came on to the final whistle. He showed for the ball, went looking for it when it wasn't coming and was direct and positive on the ball. He wasnt Ronaldo dont get me wrong, but a pleasant contribution considering he hasnt played for a long time.

Gomis was shocking, if the ball wasnt coming then he didnt want to know, and when he had it he just gave it away in awful fashion. A half arsed non committed performance that was an insult to the shirt.

I couldn't agree more.

Ridiculous on 01:08 - Feb 12 with 1784 viewsScoobyWho

Ridiculous on 23:27 - Feb 11 by Rancid

I do believe Alan Davies was the subbed player ?
And killed himself the next day ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ridiculous on 02:06 - Feb 12 with 1737 viewslibertyx

What a poor performance from the whole team. We are so predictable sideways and backwards. Thank god we had Bony till January because I cant see where the points are going to come from to even reach the magical 40.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024