Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olsson of Norwich 14:14 - Mar 24 with 1870 viewsgosfordjack

Watched the Norwich v Forest highlights, and was very impressed with Olsson. Had a part in every goal Norwich scored. Are we still chasing him to sign for us ?
Very good fullback and worth a cheeky bid in the Summer .
Olsson of Norwich on 14:22 - Mar 24 with 1853 viewsicecoldjack

I think i read somewhere that he was dissapointed the move didn't happen and that he wanted to sign for Swansea, if there is any truth in that then i think he will be a firm target in the summer.

I think we perhaps play the long game when looking to sign players too, if they were a target last year they would be a target this year also IMO.

Emnes,Cork,Gomis are some examples of us waiting for the right moment, though granted Adomah was one that slipped through the net l! lol
Olsson of Norwich on 14:25 - Mar 24 with 1848 viewsDr_Winston

DM are reporting that Taylor is bipping about a contract renewal so we may go back in. Didn't think he was up this year though?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Olsson of Norwich on 14:37 - Mar 24 with 1825 viewsicecoldjack

Olsson of Norwich on 14:25 - Mar 24 by Dr_Winston

DM are reporting that Taylor is bipping about a contract renewal so we may go back in. Didn't think he was up this year though?

He may well think its time for a fresh challenge and big signing on fee/free transfer. Im guessing he may decide to keep his options open.
Olsson of Norwich on 14:41 - Mar 24 with 1814 viewsbuilthjack

Taylor's contracted until the end of the 2016 season

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Olsson of Norwich on 14:46 - Mar 24 with 1806 viewsDr_Winston

Olsson of Norwich on 14:41 - Mar 24 by builthjack

Taylor's contracted until the end of the 2016 season

Didn't think he was up this summer.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him move on though. We need a better starting LB and he won't stop moaning if he's not first choice.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Olsson of Norwich on 14:54 - Mar 24 with 1792 viewsTheFranchise

Nathan Redmond too please
Olsson of Norwich on 15:05 - Mar 24 with 1760 viewsLeonisGod

I'd like to see us go for Cresswell from West Ham. Gets up and down and has a cracking left foot on him and would be very suited to our system. Although may be out of our league now after the season he's had so far.
Olsson of Norwich on 15:31 - Mar 24 with 1723 viewstomdickharry

Olsson of Norwich on 14:46 - Mar 24 by Dr_Winston

Didn't think he was up this summer.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him move on though. We need a better starting LB and he won't stop moaning if he's not first choice.

Ben Davies at Spurs is wasting his talent there lets get him back,but if not Olsson would be good shout,can put his foot in as well when required.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024