Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How can you CRB a person from another country 13:56 - May 22 with 3352 viewslibertine

In my nieces school they have just employed a very nice girl from Eastern Europe,

how can the school crb a person from another country???

its impossible if the other country does not have a crb system it can only mean that she can be crb for the time she has been in the UK.

I think they are not a very intelligent way of watching out for perverts, they only mean that the pervert has not been caught.
How can you CRB a person from another country on 14:55 - May 22 with 3312 viewsSwanjack10

Surely the government must find out about the history of this person, my daughter is 15 years old and doing a college course for childcare in september and I gotta pay 44 tokens for the crb check.
[Post edited 22 May 2015 14:57]

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

How can you CRB a person from another country on 16:09 - May 22 with 3273 viewsScoobyWho

The company I work for employs the odd Polish person, they are not all odd mind. Apparently the plod have a CRB centre in Liverpool and they do a UK CRB and then through Interpol they do another one in certain circumstances for certain occupations. 👍 isn't Marcham a copper ? ,maybe he can help.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How can you CRB a person from another country on 16:39 - May 22 with 3252 viewsPacemaker

My daughter lives in NZ and had to apply to the UK authorities for a up to date CRB check then every time she needs one after that the NZ police do it because she hasn't left the country. I suppose it's the same in Europe

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

How can you CRB a person from another country on 18:01 - May 22 with 3206 viewsWitneyjack

How can you CRB a person from another country on 16:09 - May 22 by ScoobyWho

The company I work for employs the odd Polish person, they are not all odd mind. Apparently the plod have a CRB centre in Liverpool and they do a UK CRB and then through Interpol they do another one in certain circumstances for certain occupations. 👍 isn't Marcham a copper ? ,maybe he can help.

Police can now do checks via Interpol
How can you CRB a person from another country on 18:20 - May 22 with 3189 viewsBanosswan

It's called a DBS now.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

How can you CRB a person from another country on 18:30 - May 22 with 3180 viewslibertine

they don't exist in certain countries, so if someone was a perv you wouldn't know.

the best way is to employ people from the locality, so they are known.
How can you CRB a person from another country on 18:31 - May 22 with 3178 viewsC_jack

There's a whole variety of them, ACRO/CRB/DBS to name but a few. A sensible idea would be to have one central database, but there's no money in that.

This year already I've had to pay for three seperate checks, coming to over £100. All to prove the same thing..

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024