Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations england 13:05 - Aug 8 with 2145 viewsorion3016

On regaining the ashes

Thoroughly excellent bowling performances aided by some sharp catches in the 3rd & 4th tests

Be over there now after

Congratulations england on 13:44 - Aug 8 with 2099 viewssherpajacob

Incredible that only the first test made it to the 4th day. Especially when you consider all the criticism of the swalec stadium as a suitable venue for an ashes test

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Congratulations england on 14:30 - Aug 8 with 2087 viewsorion3016

Congratulations england on 13:44 - Aug 8 by sherpajacob

Incredible that only the first test made it to the 4th day. Especially when you consider all the criticism of the swalec stadium as a suitable venue for an ashes test

I'd imagine there'll be a great deal of lost revenue for the ecb and the individual grounds. They'll have insurance to cover ticket refunds but the daily add ons are huge

Be over there now after

Congratulations england on 14:52 - Aug 8 with 2069 viewsDr_Winston

School of thought out there that as so many Tests are finishing early the standard should be to reduce them to four days.

Not sure I'd want that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Congratulations england on 15:02 - Aug 8 with 2060 viewsorion3016

Congratulations england on 14:52 - Aug 8 by Dr_Winston

School of thought out there that as so many Tests are finishing early the standard should be to reduce them to four days.

Not sure I'd want that.

Me neither
I think what 20/20 has brought is the pace of run scoring at the purist form of the game in test matches. Most teams are approaching or bettering 4 per over and that's forcing quicker results

Be over there now after

Congratulations england on 15:22 - Aug 8 with 2044 viewssherpajacob

Congratulations england on 14:30 - Aug 8 by orion3016

I'd imagine there'll be a great deal of lost revenue for the ecb and the individual grounds. They'll have insurance to cover ticket refunds but the daily add ons are huge

Lost beer sales for the saturday at egbaston alone must be a fortune.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Congratulations england on 15:29 - Aug 8 with 2037 viewsDr_Winston

Congratulations england on 15:02 - Aug 8 by orion3016

Me neither
I think what 20/20 has brought is the pace of run scoring at the purist form of the game in test matches. Most teams are approaching or bettering 4 per over and that's forcing quicker results

Teams definitely seem to be racking up the runs at a quicker clip than they did when I first started watching. There's a lot fewer cautious batsmen out there for sure.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Congratulations england on 13:16 - Aug 9 with 1958 viewsexiledclaseboy

Made some of the predictions of doom on here and elsewhere after Lord's look pretty silly.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2015 13:17]

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024