Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry monk on Colin Murray show (talksport)? 11:15 - Sep 8 with 2922 viewsrockgodwillie

Anyone know when this is due to air? Colin Murray was advertising a full length interview a few weeks back so it must be due around now. Ta.
Garry monk on Colin Murray show (talksport)? on 11:40 - Sep 8 with 2882 viewsDafyddHuw

Talkshite should be boycotted
Garry monk on Colin Murray show (talksport)? on 22:45 - Sep 8 with 2616 viewsrockgodwillie

Garry monk on Colin Murray show (talksport)? on 11:40 - Sep 8 by DafyddHuw

Talkshite should be boycotted

Thanks for that. Very helpfull.
Garry monk on Colin Murray show (talksport)? on 23:09 - Sep 8 with 2558 viewsScoobyWho

Garry monk on Colin Murray show (talksport)? on 22:45 - Sep 8 by rockgodwillie

Thanks for that. Very helpfull.

If it's one of Colin Murrays in depth interviews it airs from 11.05am until just after 12.15pm.
Murray produces some of the best radio currently found in the UK.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Garry monk on Colin Murray show (talksport)? on 07:47 - Sep 10 with 2250 viewsjakarmi

Garry monk on Colin Murray show (talksport)? on 23:09 - Sep 8 by ScoobyWho

If it's one of Colin Murrays in depth interviews it airs from 11.05am until just after 12.15pm.
Murray produces some of the best radio currently found in the UK.

He's ok but really annoys me when he gets interesting guests on, and then proceeds to talk over them whenever they reply to his questions, (which are often themselves long winded). I have talksport on throughout he day in the office but havent heard Garry on yet
Garry monk on Colin Murray show (talksport)? on 13:12 - Sep 10 with 2100 viewsrockgodwillie

I tweeted Colin Murray asking if I'd missed the interview and he read it out live on air! No was the answer, it's Next Tuesday (15th) around 11 o'clock.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024