Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? 15:39 - Dec 5 with 1588 viewsdeanscfc

- Terrible, stubborn selections ...leaving quality players on the bench.
- 1 win in....I've lost count.
- Absolutely no sign of any tika taka football... ok maybe Britto(who shouldn't really be playing) has tried but the amount of times we've booted it 30 yards up field in panic and desperation..
- Not signing players we all could see were needed ( a replacement for Bony/competition for Gomis, strength at full back - why has Monk refused to play Tabanou?
- Monk's refusal to accept that any of this is his fault or to try anything new.

Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 15:46 - Dec 5 with 1548 viewsunion_jack

I'd give him to half time. That would be fair.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 15:48 - Dec 5 with 1532 viewshobo

Should have gone months ago
Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 15:59 - Dec 5 with 1463 viewsdeanscfc

Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 15:48 - Dec 5 by hobo

Should have gone months ago

When he was appointed one of my main concerns was that the board would delay on sacking him if things went wrong because of the sentiment involved. That is proving to be the case now... If this were Laudrup he would have been gone 6 weeks ago.
Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 16:01 - Dec 5 with 1446 viewslovejuicejack

I'd give him time, jail time.
Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 16:03 - Dec 5 with 1425 viewsDTSS19

Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 15:59 - Dec 5 by deanscfc

When he was appointed one of my main concerns was that the board would delay on sacking him if things went wrong because of the sentiment involved. That is proving to be the case now... If this were Laudrup he would have been gone 6 weeks ago.

That was my first thought when be was appointed too.

To be fair the board have tried to give the bloke time but this is it now.

Time to pull the trigger Huw
Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 16:04 - Dec 5 with 1419 viewsunion_jack

Just saw him sitting on the bench looking dejected. I genuinely feel sorry for him but this is no time for sentiment.

Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 16:05 - Dec 5 with 1413 viewslovejuicejack

Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 16:04 - Dec 5 by union_jack

Just saw him sitting on the bench looking dejected. I genuinely feel sorry for him but this is no time for sentiment.

I feel no pity for him What so ever, all his own doing
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 16:11]
Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 16:07 - Dec 5 with 1399 viewsDTSS19

Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 16:04 - Dec 5 by union_jack

It's ok, his settlement will cheer him up on Monday.
Login to get fewer ads

Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 16:39 - Dec 5 with 1320 viewsunion_jack

Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 16:05 - Dec 5 by lovejuicejack

I feel no pity for him What so ever, all his own doing
[Post edited 5 Dec 2015 16:11]

Just thinking of his toe which got us here in the first place. He's done everything for us from way back when but this is a step too far.

Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 16:44 - Dec 5 with 1278 viewslovejuicejack

Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 16:39 - Dec 5 by union_jack

Just thinking of his toe which got us here in the first place. He's done everything for us from way back when but this is a step too far.

I was talking on a purely management level, great player for us.
Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 16:56 - Dec 5 with 1239 viewsdeanscfc

The only saving grace from today is that he will probably go now... the fans seem unanimous. A few games ago I thought he deserved more time but the selections he made are unforgivable.
Anybody still think we should give Monk more time? on 17:12 - Dec 5 with 1157 viewsNookiejack

Gomis is truly awful and Eder apparently injured - so going to be very tough for a new manager.

We only have one goalscorer Ayew. No-one else is chipping in (Siggy, Shelvey, Ki) when was last time our centre backs ever scored from a set-piece?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024