Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lord Janner 16:26 - Dec 21 with 1689 viewsjohncharles

"Justice evaded by man with influential friends "
Headline in the Times
Says it all.

Strong and stable my arse.

Lord Janner on 16:33 - Dec 21 with 1678 viewspaulparker

Plenty more like him past and present Mr Charles,
hopefully he is burning in hell as we speak

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Lord Janner on 16:37 - Dec 21 with 1670 viewsjonno

Difficult to understand how the proposed "trial of the facts" that was going to take place without him present cannot still take place without him present. What's the difference?
Lord Janner on 16:50 - Dec 21 with 1649 viewsexiled_dictator

accused of 22 counts of historical sex offences against boys
wouldn't say he dodged a bullet by dying, but if there was a case to answer for, then justice will not be served
similar circumstances surrounding the late leon brittan, also accused of rape and child sex abuse, but never brought to trial either, and died earlier this year before justice was seen to be served.

not sure what i make of all of this, but with the jimmy saville case amongst other celebrities accused and convicted of wrong doing (rolf harris, max clifford, dave lee travis), as well as celebrities accused and subsequently released, indicates to me that there is something very wrong with some people when they get into a position of authority and power.
shame that allegations made against some when they were alive were simply dismissed because of who they were.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Lord Janner on 16:51 - Dec 21 with 1646 viewsTheBlob

Lord Janner on 16:33 - Dec 21 by paulparker

Probably roasting on a beach somewhere with Leon Brittan.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Lord Janner on 17:08 - Dec 21 with 1598 viewsDeepcutHoop

Lord Janner on 16:33 - Dec 21 by paulparker

The idea that there's a cosmic karma and he'll get his punishment now he's dead is frankly irrelevant and should not stop the investigations and details continuing.

If he indeed get away with the crimes he's suspected of, then there is a lot more people involved in protecting him, and that is why an full and proper investigation still needs to happen and people need to be held accountable in the real world.
Lord Janner on 17:21 - Dec 21 with 1569 viewsjohncharles

Lord Janner on 17:08 - Dec 21 by DeepcutHoop

The idea that there's a cosmic karma and he'll get his punishment now he's dead is frankly irrelevant and should not stop the investigations and details continuing.

If he indeed get away with the crimes he's suspected of, then there is a lot more people involved in protecting him, and that is why an full and proper investigation still needs to happen and people need to be held accountable in the real world.

And his family, obstructing to the end as they shuffled his assets just in case. Had he lived there would be nothing left for the victims to even got back their expenses.

Strong and stable my arse.

Lord Janner on 19:52 - Dec 21 with 1450 viewsderbyhoop

Lord Janner on 16:50 - Dec 21 by exiled_dictator

wouldn't say he dodged a bullet by dying, but if there was a case to answer for, then justice will not be served
similar circumstances surrounding the late leon brittan, also accused of rape and child sex abuse, but never brought to trial either, and died earlier this year before justice was seen to be served.

not sure what i make of all of this, but with the jimmy saville case amongst other celebrities accused and convicted of wrong doing (rolf harris, max clifford, dave lee travis), as well as celebrities accused and subsequently released, indicates to me that there is something very wrong with some people when they get into a position of authority and power.
shame that allegations made against some when they were alive were simply dismissed because of who they were.

Only 22?

I worked in Lesta many years ago when he was still an MP and his reputation was unsavoury to say the least.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Lord Janner on 23:14 - Dec 21 with 1356 viewsthairanger

Lord Janner on 19:52 - Dec 21 by derbyhoop

Only 22?

I worked in Lesta many years ago when he was still an MP and his reputation was unsavoury to say the least.

Him and Keith Vaz both at in Leicester hope they get Vaz he is pure evil and got his pal of a couple of times
Login to get fewer ads

Lord Janner on 23:19 - Dec 21 with 1345 viewsBrightonhoop

Knuts the lot of them,would garrot Vaz no problem.
Lord Janner on 06:51 - Dec 22 with 1261 viewsenfieldargh

Lord Janner on 16:50 - Dec 21 by exiled_dictator

I think its more the case as to why they seek these careers, to get into authoritative positions like scout masters, teachers, priests, care home managers etc...

Not to say all the above are like that but I dont think it starts once they get there.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024