Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Building 100's of thousands of 'new homes' 16:18 - Dec 30 with 1371 viewsmrrockin

Often I hear people say it's essential because of population growth (well quite) but surely the floods have made people think a bit.

We might have a lot of 'land' but not all land can be just concreted over. Can someone explain to me how the green party.... yes the green party advocate open borders and 500k new homes a year?

Yes clearly there is potential for building on brownfield sites but it doesn't take a genius to see with our population increasing year on year you can't just keep building in the same locations otherwise we'll all be living in rabbit hutches.

Surely our real concern should not be more homes, but population growth both Nationally and Internationally. This is the real danger to the planet.
Building 100's of thousands of 'new homes' on 19:14 - Dec 30 with 1315 viewsVinnie

I'd agree with nigh on all of that.Party's like the Greens can make all the promises and predictions they like,they will never be in Government anyway.
Building 100's of thousands of 'new homes' on 19:27 - Dec 30 with 1302 viewsdailew

Look up Malthusianism.

BTW Twice as much land taken up in England by golf courses than housing.

Problem is the rentier society and it's representatives (Tories) needing land for housing to be restricted and an ever-growing population to keep the Ponzi scheme going. Obviously New Labor no better.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024