Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U21s v Wolves 21:41 - Mar 14 with 2868 viewsEdmundo

1-1

Owain Jones (I think....it just just Jones on the text feed) equalised 2nd half.

Think they'll be disappointed.....Wolves were next to bottom!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

U21s v Wolves on 21:52 - Mar 14 with 2836 viewsjasper_T

Could be Henry
U21s v Wolves on 22:12 - Mar 14 with 2779 viewsChief

U21s v Wolves on 21:52 - Mar 14 by jasper_T

Could be Henry

Is he still around? Must be not too far off outgrowing the u21s now. Didn't he have a few appearances on the first team in pre-season friendlies and did ok? Lee Lucas is another, definitely too old for the reserves, is he in ourpremier league squad?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

U21s v Wolves on 22:23 - Mar 14 with 2739 viewsEdmundo

U21s v Wolves on 21:52 - Mar 14 by jasper_T

Could be Henry

It was Owain Jones, confirmed on Official Site.

U21s v Wolves on 22:26 - Mar 14 with 2731 viewshobo

U21s v Wolves on 22:12 - Mar 14 by Chief

Is he still around? Must be not too far off outgrowing the u21s now. Didn't he have a few appearances on the first team in pre-season friendlies and did ok? Lee Lucas is another, definitely too old for the reserves, is he in ourpremier league squad?

Lucas is 24 this Summer. He should be getting games somewhere otherwise what's the point in keeping them around?
U21s v Wolves on 23:32 - Mar 14 with 2652 viewsmysonsarejacks

U21s v Wolves on 22:26 - Mar 14 by hobo

Lucas is 24 this Summer. He should be getting games somewhere otherwise what's the point in keeping them around?

Has had a lot of unfortunate injuries to be fair (like at Bristol game) - fair play to Swans for sticking with him.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

U21s v Wolves on 00:08 - Mar 15 with 2634 viewsjasper_T

U21s v Wolves on 23:32 - Mar 14 by mysonsarejacks

Has had a lot of unfortunate injuries to be fair (like at Bristol game) - fair play to Swans for sticking with him.

Yeah he's only just come back from a year and a half out or something.

Alex Bray just got a year extension after over a year out, too.
U21s v Wolves on 21:11 - Mar 15 with 2456 viewsKilkennyjack

U21s v Wolves on 00:08 - Mar 15 by jasper_T

Yeah he's only just come back from a year and a half out or something.

Alex Bray just got a year extension after over a year out, too.

Looks to me that only a couple of the starting players in our u21 side were produced by our own Academy. At least Gary Richards is local.

Beware of the Risen People

U21s v Wolves on 22:33 - Mar 15 with 2379 viewsEdmundo

U21s v Wolves on 21:11 - Mar 15 by Kilkennyjack

Looks to me that only a couple of the starting players in our u21 side were produced by our own Academy. At least Gary Richards is local.

Seems like the wheels of motion from the U9s will take a while to get a fully fledged Swansea boy through to the U21s!

😉

I'm sure they'll start churning them out soon👍

Login to get fewer ads

U21s v Wolves on 22:57 - Mar 15 with 2361 viewsmysonsarejacks

U21s v Wolves on 22:33 - Mar 15 by Edmundo

Seems like the wheels of motion from the U9s will take a while to get a fully fledged Swansea boy through to the U21s!

😉

I'm sure they'll start churning them out soon👍

Some promising talent is there!

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

U21s v Wolves on 09:21 - Mar 16 with 2288 viewsjasper_T

U21s v Wolves on 21:11 - Mar 15 by Kilkennyjack

I doubt many if any Category One u21s sides are filled with local players any more.

Our strongest team at that level (when available) probably includes Joe Rodon, Oliver Davies and Josh Sheehan who have come through the academy. A few more get fairly regular games due to loan absences (Henry Jones, Keston Davies, Owain Jones). Liam Shephard was released by Cardiff when very young and has come through the ranks here.

Decent crop of other Welsh lads to go with the Scots and foreigners as well. Dan James and Ryan Hedges have been the preferred wingers in the side and could both go on to be good players. Alex Samuel came in from Aberystwyth.

It's a good mix for potentially finding some first-team quality one day. Young players have to play in and against good quality teams if they are to develop, and you won't get that with Swansea-area-only kids.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024